Chapter 1 (part one): To Adapt, or to Not Adapt

This was it. This was her year.

As Kashikoi Musuko got up for her first day at Hope's Peak High School. Although her dream of it that previous night wasn't pleasant. She put that aside. Instead, she had gotten everything ready. Recently, Hope's Peak High had added dorms and a campus. Each dorm had a maximum of 4 people in one. Meaning, that she could bring her bestfriends, Koun'na and Kami with her. If they made it in of course and with no surprise they did.

So now, Musuko, Koun'na and Kami were able to be fully together. For the very first time. Putting this aside, excited Musuko prepared herself. She had her dark brown curly hair out with a headband before where her hair starts, she had her rose gold glasses on, she put on this really nice outfit that had her favorite anime and a plaid skirt. And finally some lipgloss to top it all off. She was ready.

As she arrived at the large campus, which took up the entire street. Astronomical Budget she assumed. As she was getting ready to walk in, Koun'na arrived. She was little taller than Musuko. She also had her curly hair out, but with black glasses. And on the corner, they both saw Kami running up to them. Kami has her wavy hair out with about 600 layers of lipgloss on. Like always. They all gather up. And step on the campus for the very first time.

- 7:49 pm -

Musuko wakes up confused. Not remembering where she was. She wasn't sure whether she was home or somewhere different. The last thing she remembered was her, Koun'na and Kami stepping on the campus
"Why can't I remember anything?"
She looks around the room. She finds Kami, but not Koun'na. Instead, she finds a boy sleeping the same way she was. Musuko decided to investigate. She found a paper telling her to meet in the gym at 8:00. She woke up Kami by shaking her. But to the boy, she wanted to be polite.

"Hey, you. Wake up." Thankfully that's all she had to say until he woke up. He also looked super confused.

"Look I don't know where we are either, but I'm getting suspicion that we're in Hope Peak. This paper says to meet in the gym in 5 minutes."

He looked at her, and then the paper. He was fully awake.

"I don't know if it's just me but I feel dizzy, like uber dizzy" Kami spoke out;

"Oh great I thought it was just me, thankfully not" 

The boy spoke to Kami for a little while. And then he turned his attention to Musuko.

"Hey, you're to one that woke me up right? What's your name?"

"Kashikoi Musuko. But please either refer to me as Musuko or Kashikoi. Preferably Musuko."

"Cool. I'm Hageshi Tamashi. But call me Tamashi"
Kami came over to Musuko's side. She whispered something to her.

"heyyyyy be careful we just met him"
All Musuko did was suck her teeth and roller her eyes. As if she would. That's not what she's here for.

They all found the gym, opened the doors and saw 13 other student in the gym. One of them including Koun'na. She walked up to them and asked them where they were.
"According to the paper in the room, Hopes Peak"

Koun'na spoke. "Damn. They could at least tell us where the hell we are."

A boy of familiar face shows up. It was Tamashi.
"Hey Kashikoi it was? I don't care I'll just call you Kash. What's your talent?"

Musuko's slightly confused about Tamashi, someone she barely knew, giving her a nickname. Disregarding that, she answered loud and clearly.

"Hi. Oh I'm a Super High School Level Philosopher"

"Holy Crap so that means you're pretty smart at things. Cool."

"Mhm you could say that."

Koun'na taps her shoulder.
"Hey did you wake up in a funky looking classroom?"

"Yeah, I did. You too?" Koun'na nodds and walks away to go talk to a girl on the other side of the gym. Musuko just chuckles and moves on.

"Hey Tamashi, what's your talent?"

"Nothing that special, just a Super High School level Gamer."

"That's actually really important. That's useful for future careers."

"I guess, like I said nothing special for anyone else."

"Hey you don't know. Maybe it is super important and your just missing it" After saying that, she laughs. They talked for a while.

Until the P.A announcement went off. Saying that everybody should be at the gym. The students heard a noise. And when they saw who was causing that noise, they looked confused.

A robotic bear with an unnerving aura, had appeared...
____________________________________

HOLY CRAP THAT TOOK ME A WHILE. but it's literally like 4:00 help I have school twm. NOT ME COMPLAINING ON WATTPAD AB SCHOOL PLS. Anyway, the next thing published will be Chap 1 p
Part 2. And after that, I'll introduce the students and their talents! Thanks for giving this a chance! I hope you enjoyed the first part of this EXTREMELY chaotic story. If you have questions, feel free to reach out. - Author 💞!

860 words.