Chapter 1 (part four): Acupuncture

A girl. An innocent girl. Timid. Quiet. Dead.

She had bruises on her legs and arms from resistance. And they all looked up to her head. 5 separate knifes inserted in different sections of the head. Blood as far as the back of the room. Everywhere. Her arms, legs, and 5 of her fingers were ripped off and that scent came from next to her. It was horrifying.

*a body has been discovered*

The monitor showed Monokuma and a projection of her lifeless form. Musuko had talked to her before. Her name was Valentina Han'i. She had blue hair. Although she was quiet, she was brave. Now. Dead. Everyone gasped. Tamashi was gagging. Koun'na stopped breathing. Akane's eyes were open wide. Kami ran out the room. And Musuko, she was just bothered. Nothing else. Bothered.

~ Remember at the meeting. Investigation. Trial.~

Monokuma's voice infuriated her.

But investigation started.

Musuko decided to look at specific details. Name, Age, Relations, Education. Everything.

"It sounds like she knew someone from here." One of the relation names sounded familiar.
Bingo

Super high school level guitarist.                                                                                                                  Targeted. Top Suspect.

Shit.             

__________________________________

Ugh I'm sorry these chapters are so short and shit but I have school tomorrow and I just finished the promised neverland so I'm feeling pretty shitty-
Yuh.

-Sofia

~ 219 words ~