The Flower (Filler)

Authors Note: Hello! This fluff has Kami x Kyoryu. Bet you weren't expecting a fluff from these two weren't you? Anyway, I felt these two were lacking some characteristics and I had felt like they didn't have much of a character and you haven't really met them. So, I've written a fluff with these two to kind of make their personalities as transparent as I could. That's all! Thanks and Enjoy!

- Sofia 11/16/2020 <3 

___________________________________________________________________________

*knock on door*

"That's him, isn't it."

Netsui walked to the room door.

"WHO IS ITTT?"

"Uhhhh it's Kyoryu!"

Kami unlocks the door and looks at him. He's standing there a little red. But chuckles.

"Hey!"

"hi." Kami walks to her bed. Kyoryu assumes he's allowed in, he walks in. 

"So how you've been?" Kami says while on social media.

"I've been okay"

"Just okay?"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I mean I've been good"

"No need to apologize, just asking how you were."

"oh, right."

They're quiet for a little bit. Until Mofu speaks up.

"Hey,  I brought a card game and I was wondering if we could play."

Usually, she would say no. But, he's been nothing but nice to her.

"Yeah. What game?"

"..spit." She chuckled and smirked.

"Alright."

"Why'd you chuckle?"

"I didn't chuckle."

"I- okay whatever let's just start."

~ 45 minutes later ~

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME WE'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 45 MINUTES AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T WON A SINGLE GAME BRO?"

"KAMI, IT'S KIND OF DIFFICULT IF YOU'RE PLAYING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO'S HANDS ARE SUPER QUICK"

"OKAY BUT YOU COULD'VE WON AT L E A S T ONE GAME"

"OKAY OKAY ONE LAST GAME"

They put down their cards as fast as they could, and then. 

Kami puts down her last card and grabs the smallest pile.

Kyoryu sits there, shocked out of his mind. 

"ARE YOU-"

Kami's laughing so hard that she actually starts to choke.

"AND IT'S SO FUNNY BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU THIS ANGRY YOU'RE ALWAYS SO QUIET AND SOFT SPOKEN"

"ODJFHFBDJWOSIJDH"

She then punches him as a joke to him arm

"OWWWWW" he says while laughing.

Kami's on the floor holding her stomach and rolling because of how hard she's laughing. 

After everything's calm, they notice that it's well past curfew and that Kyoryu should get going. 

Kami walks with him to the door.

"I had fun, what about you?"

"Lot's."

"You know, you're kinda like a flower. Super delicate but once you warm up to someone, you're complex and really interesting."

"Thanks hah."

Mofu walks out the door. Smiling and blushing intensely, he covers his face and rubs his head.

"She's cool."

_________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND WE'RE DONE. I had a lot of thought for this fluff and was originally gonna make this for Chisei and Koun'na but I changed it to these two. ANYWAYYY THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT DAYHDDJHFJDOD

- Sofia <3

- 441 Words -