Chapter 2(filler): To Breathe Reality

This is a filler in Akane's POV. Plus its written by me, Akane sooo enjoy some comforting moments with Akane!

~Akane's POV~

She was...dead? I want to laugh... she deserved it. But.. knowing this could happen to us...to me..to.....to....Takashi!

I want to cry... and before I know it im getting hugged by Musuko. While I take a while to realize im crying. I notice Takashi glancing at me with worry. I gave him a half-assed sad smile, and rested my head in my friend's shoulder

People start leaving and I noticed her staring at Tamashi walking towards the elevator.

"Go. I wont hold you back"
"But yo-" I'll be fine just... get me Takashi.."

She did as told and left me with him. "Hey um.. I saw you crying....that was... pretty fucking pathetic..." I chuckled as he tried to be nice without cursing and being violent. We had become friends before this happened.

"Hey Akane?" "Yeah?" "Do you think we will end up dead... like her?" His voice cracked while asking that question

silence was all that was heard as we stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I finally replied..

"No we wont. I promise that we will both stay innocent and protect us both... As long as i'm around" I stuck out my pinky, I did it a lot while making promises, kinda childish but I feel closer to my promise this way.

He smiled and we connected our pinky fingers. We were both smiling like idiots. I cant help it but I think I might be falling in love with this guy.

I just hope that...

I can keep my promise....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluff chapter with a bit of mystery and lore is complete! Im going to gotake a test thats due in like 20 minutes. Byeee!!!

-Akane