Chapter 1 (part five) Trial and Execution: Controversial Jelousy

Execution Start: 🔗🔓:

Shit

*BING BONG DING DONG* Your limited time is now over! The class trial will begin!!~

~(Musuko's POV)~

I had a prime suspect and all the evidence I needed. I am the Ultimate Scholar after all but most of this information was from Akane. She was a very perceptive person and plus she had amazing memory. So let me tell you why I think, with a lot of confidence, that the murderer is... the Ultimate Guitarist...

~FLASHBACK~ (Akane's POV)~

As I woke up out of my bed, I felt hungry so I head into the cafeteria playing around with my butterfly knife but as I walked in there was a huge argument going on between 2 dumb looking guys. One screaming curses to the point I think that wouldn't even get you to hell.

One had pretty cute eyes but I saw the tsundere inside of him immediately. The one cursing was the tsun tsun who had Black hair with bangs in the middle and green eyes?

 The one cursing was the tsun tsun who had Black hair with bangs in the middle and green eyes?

The other had red hair and I couldn't see his eyes because of his bangs.

I yelled at them both at the top of my lungs and basically threatened to break their very mind but we will ignore that for now

I yelled at them both at the top of my lungs and basically threatened to break their very mind but we will ignore that for now. The tomato head walks away to a blonde chick.

"What was that about?"

"He commented on how I'm always quiet. Like- the fuck?! Mind your own business! He said it in a rude way too.."

Honestly, I wouldn't care if this guy wasn't cute. Currently I'm more worried about what the red head is saying. Too far away to hear them or lip read.

He told his little blondie chick and she glared at the both of us with a look so cold, you'd feel like you were a small baby chick in the middle of the blizzard...

She always walked around looking everywhere. 

Now I'm no musician but I have played a guitar before, so I would know that she isn't holding that thing right. I play acoustic while she plays electric but there isn't really a difference..