Coven Clash

"What does it feel like to be in 2 covens?" Edric asked Aqua. "Well...people mix covens uniquely, I do experiments, I've been working on a few creatures. There isn't a particular way that we mix magic" Aqua replied. "Sounds fun. Wish I could be in 2 covens, but my parents always say that it isn't "The Blight Order '' which sucks. As soon as I graduate, I'm gonna join multiple covens." Edric said. "That-that's a nice dream, I hope you achieve it." Aqua replied. "Thank you, Aqua." Edric replied. "So, since covens have been the hot talk, how about we do a witches duel? Just for fun." Edric said in a charming way. "I was going to work on Experiment III, but it can wait I guess." Aqua said. "Follow me," Edric said. Aqua followed. Edric opened the library doors and they both walked out. "The best place that we can go to is the Grudgby field at school." Edric stated. "I can get us there without wasting any time." Aqua replied as he pulled out a beaker with abomination goop inside of it. He took off the top, and poured it into the floor. The goop came out of the floor, and formed a 2 person throne with wheels. "This is one of my experiments, I usually use this to get to places quicker than usual." Aqua said. Aqua sat on the throne, and said: "Hop in." Edric Sat down behind Aqua. "Are there...seatbelts?" Edric asked. "No. You ready?" Aqua asked. "Yeah." Edric answered. After he said that, the throne started to move. "Hold on tight to my back." Aqua said. Edric did just that, and the throne started to move at a faster speed. "How fast is this gonna go?" Edric asked. "It's as fast as a one person scooter, you expect faster?" Aqua asked. "Well usually, us blights get the fastest monsters...but I'll be grateful." Edric replied. "So when are we gonna get there...?" Edric added. "We're already here." Aqua said as he did a motion with his head to look up. Edric did, too, and saw it. "Oh-that was fast." He said. Aqua hopped off the throne, and Edric followed after. "Here we are, back at school." He said. Aqua tapped at the tip of the beaker, and the throne collapsed into a goop puddle, and it slithered into the beaker. "Let's go." Aqua said. Aqua and Edric walked side-by-side, and into the school. They walked through the halls quickly, and they passed Vora. "Hey Edric." She said. "Hey Vora." He replied. Aqua didn't say anything, and they kept walking. They got to the back door, which led into the grudgby field. Edric opened it and said, after you. "Thanks." Aqua said to him. Aqua stepped down the stairs, and started towards the field. He sat down. Edric followed, and said: "I challenge you to a witches duel!" "Sure. I'll accept." Aqua said. Vora walked outside, and sat in the stands. "Go Edric!" She said. Aqua groaned. He pulled out a beaker, and threw it onto the ground, the glass broke. After that, it sinked into the floor, and a huge hole opened up. Abomination goop came out of the floor, and had formed tentacles. It growled, and Edric stepped back. "Nice. But there's more to the illusion track than you think." Edric said. He jumped up, and a blue cloud formed around him that made a "poof" sound. When the cloud landed on the floor, a puddle of abomination goop was there. "That won't work, Edric. At least if I keep a distance. I think I'll be able to see the differences between my abomination from your fake form." Aqua said. "Let's find out." Edric replied. He quickly moved through the field, and formed a human form out of his fake abomination goop. As he was jumping up to punch the tentacles, they grabbed him. "Oh crap." He said as he struggled to move free from the tentacles. "If you give up, I'll free you." Aqua said. "I'm not losing, not yet." Edric said. His hands were free, so he formed a spell circle that created a skeleton arm. It pulled at Edric's leg until he was free. He fell back, and got up. He formed another spell circle, and it put a cloud around him. When it cleared, there were a bunch of clones of him. They all ran at Aqua and the abomination and made a battle cry. Half of them were attacking the tentacles, and the other half were attacking aqua. "Not so fast." Aqua said. Aqua pulled out empty beakers, and threw them at the clone's heads. One of them dogged it, meaning that was the real Edric. The tentacles had already stopped the other clones, so Edric was alone. "Abomination, rise." Aqua said as he pulled out another beaker from his pocket with abomination goop in it. It targeted Edric, and he got caught. This time, it got his hands too. "I give up. Good game." Edric said. "Oh...um, good game, Edric." Aqua replied. The goop fell, and Edric was now free. "So, wanna hang tomorrow?" Edric asked. "Yes please." Aqua replied. Vora got up from the stands, and Aqua saw her. She gave him a dirty look, and rolled her eyes. She walked up the stairs, and went into the school. "Uh oh. I forgot that I made a hole in the floor...I gotta fix that." Aqua said. "I got you covered." Edric replied. He ignited a spell circle towards the hole, and it was fixed. "Let's go, we got class." Aqua said. "Coming." Edric replied.

Later

Edric was walking to his house, and opened the door. He saw Emira, and she said: "Where were you? Mom and Dad were worried about you." "Tell them that I'm 16, not 8. I can take care of myself." Edric replied. "Whatever you say." Emira replied. Edric walked upstairs to his room, and sat on his bed. He put his head against the wall, and thought about Aqua. "Grom is next week...so....."

To be Continued