Just Friends

"Hey, look! Aqua and Edric are sitting next to each other again!" Orchid told Tyler, who wisphered the news into Snow's ears, and then, Snow told Smokey, and then so on, until Kaden accidentally whispered it into Vora's ears. "Oops." He said. "No need to rub it in, how about you leave me be!" Vora said to him. "Sorry Vora." Kaden said. Ugh, what a pushover. Vora thought. "Next!" The Cafeteria Chef said. Aqua saw Orchid and Tyler walking towards the table. "Hey guys, nice to know that you 2 are uh- back?" Orchid said to Aqua and Edric. "B-back?" Edric asked. Kaden walked over, "Weren't you guys a thing?" He asked. "Who said that?" Edric said. "Yeah! We're just friends." Aqua revealed. Just friends?  Edric thought to himself, he sighed, and continued to eat. After a few minutes, Snow and the others walked over. The group were having a good time, laughing and eating. Vora was furious when she saw this. How does Aqua have friends? Real friends?  Vora thought. Maybe I should try to be friends with Aqua, since he's SOOO popular. Maybe these idiots will see that I'm overall a better person when I befriend them. Vora hadn't thought about how this could go wrong. "I have to go to the restroom." Aqua told everyone at the table. He walked out of the cafeteria, but not to use the bathroom. Now, let's see how she talks about me behind my back. Aqua thought to himself. He opened a canister of abomination goop, and it slithered into the cafeteria slow and steadily. Aqua was trying to create an audio player, to hear the conversation at the table. The abomination slithered under the table, to hear the voices. "Hey Vora!" Kaden said. "Hi- Kaden. Hi Edric! Have you all seen Aqua?" Vora asked. "Why do you need to know?" Monu asked. "Oh, we're friends, and I'm worried about him, he's been a jerk lately." Vora lied. Monu chuckled. "Friends? since when?" He asked. "I'm worried about him." Vora lied, once again. Aqua walked into the door, and ran over to the table. Oh, so he's approaching me? Vora thought, as she started sweating. "We're not friends, You treat me like crap- ALL of us, and now you wanna be friends? Why?" Aqua asked. "I- you-" Vora tried to speak, but Edric came into the conversation. "It's because of me, right? I know you like me, but don't put my friends into your dramatic life, Vora. I actually felt bad for you." Edric told Vora. Vora's face turned gray, her expression turning into an angry face, and screamed. "AAAAUGH!!! AQUA! You ruined my life! My love! My pride! I'll get you!" Vora screamed at Aqua. "Heh, good luck." Aqua replied. Vora stormed out of the cafeteria. Oh, I'll get you. I'll destroy something Aqua loves dearly! Oh- such excitement. Vora thought maliciously. She walked into the class where Aqua left his experiment, and opened it. Vora threw the failed versions of the experiment onto the floor, and the brand new one too. Vora wanted to destroy the Goop, so she slammed her foot into it, but something was wrong. "Hey! Let go!" She said. But the goop grabbed her, and it consumed her leg. "OW!" Vora screamed, as she fell over with a loud THUMP! The goop was consuming her right leg, and the arms- torso, "HELP ME! Please!" Vora screamed out for help. Kaden was walking to the bathroom, but before he went there, he heard the scream. He ran to the abominations class, and opened the door. "KADEN! HELP!" Vora screamed, as the abomination goop went into her mouth, she started coughing out blood, and crying as it was consuming her body. Kaden was in shock, and the abomination picked him up, walked out the door, and slammed him onto the floor. The monster ran back into the class. Kaden was injured, and groaned. Aqua and the others were walking back to the class to hang out, but saw Kaden on the floor, injured with abomination goop on his face. "Kaden!" Tyler said, as they all ran over to him. "What the hell happened?" Smokey asked Kaden. "L-look." Kaden said, as he weakly raised his arm, and pointed at the class. "You guys stay here." Aqua said. "No, I'm coming with you." Edric said. Aqua smiled. He opened the door, but nothing was there except a broken window, blood, and abomination goop. "What did this?" Edric asked. Aqua bent down to analyze the floor. He saw wet marks, footprints, and the blood/goop. "My symbiote- someone was messing around with it, fused the failed attempts together with the successful one. We have to ask Kaden though." Aqua said. Edric nodded, and they walked out of class. "I think I broke a few bones- and my jaw hurts!" Kaden told the others. "Cacti and I will go get the healing coven. You guys watch over Kaden." Tyler said. "Good luck." Edric told him, as Tyler ran through the hallway.