Lovely Experiment V

Chapter 9: Lovely Experiment V

Aqua approached the door. He put his hands on the doorknob. Edric followed behind for Aqua's safety. "What the hell could've done this?" Aqua asked himself. He opened the door, and viewed the contents. Blood, Abomination goop, glass, A broken window. A huge mess. Surely, someone wouldn't have done this on accident. It was a sabotage. Aqua thought, and then looked at Edric. Aqua got up and walked out the door. Edric followed. "Kaden, what exactly hit you?" Aqua asked. Kaden pointed at his jaw, and tried to spit out words. "I-it hurl-hurts." Kaden said. Everyone else was crouched down helping Kaden, but Tyler stood up. "I'll go get the Healing Coven." Tyler told everyone. "Who's gonna go with you?" Snow asked. "I've got Cacti. He may not be able to speak yet, but I've taught him well." Tyler said. Cacti popped out of Tyler's pocket. "Let's go." Tyler said to Cacti, who nodded. "Good luck." Edric said. Tyler ran to the other side of the school, to the Healing Coven class. Tyler slowed down, and turned to the right. There, he saw the Healing Coven class. "I'm going to go follow that thing. I don't know what it is, but I have to find it, you guys can come with me if you want." Aqua announced. "Of course I'm coming." Edric told Aqua. "I'll go." Orchid said. "Me too!" Snow announced. Aqua lifted his arms, and pointed at Monu and Smokey. "You guys take care of Kaden." Aqua said. "Alright- I barely know the guy but fine-" Monu said. Smokey nodded. "Let's do this." Aqua said. "We should get supplies first- we don't know what we're facing, It could seriously put up a fight." Orchid suggested. "That's true, but where are we gonna get them? it's not like we have time- that thing might be on a rampage as we know it." Edric said. "You guys can come to my house, I can make gear in at least 20 minutes. Just commission me." Orchid said. "COMMISION?! We're in a crisis-" Snow said. "Relax- It was a joke, by the way, my house is like- 2 blocks away." Orchid said. "There's some stuff that I gotta get from my place. Let's meet at the Grudgby field." Aqua told them, and he walked out the door.

Orchid's House

Orchid opened a door to the basement in his home. "Orch, Honey! Tell your friends I said hi!"his mother said. "Alright mom!" Orchid yelled back. Hmm, so- Edric wants a hammer- Snow wants a sword. Easy. I got those done months ago. Orchid thought. He pulled out the sword, and wrapped the handle in cyan fabric, and welded the letter S, and the bottom of the sword, then he placed it in a scabbard. Orchid quickly ran out the door, and there he saw Snow and Edric outside. "Here guys." Orchid said. He handed the sword to Snow, and the hammer to Edric. "It's beautiful-" Snow said. Orchid laughed. "Thanks. Never really showed my work to the public before." Orchid told them. "Ah, no problem. Let's go check on Kaden and the others." Snow said.

Hexside

Tyler turned the corner and opened the door to the class. The healing teacher saw Tyler, and said: "You're not supposed to be here, sapling. How about you go back to your plant class." The Healing Teacher said. "This is important!" Tyler revealed. "Did your teacher send you?" The Healing Teacher asked. Tyler replied: "N-no. But my fr-" "Then it doesn't matter. How about you go back to your class." The Healing Teacher said. "Hey Teacher, he might be saying something important." One of the students in the class said. "Now, Is it as important as this class? Hm? Is it?" The Healing Teacher asked. "It might be!" The student replied. "What did you say?!" The Healing Teacher asked. Cacti looked at Tyler, and did a little dance. Tyler saw him, and nodded. Cacti jumped out the pot, and started towards the Healing Teacher. Cacti stabbed the healing teacher. "AUGH!!" The teacher screamed. They collapsed. "Did that thing just kill our teacher?" Bo asked. "Nope, just put em' to sleep." Tyler said. "Listen up, my friend is injured, and he's going to need you guy's help." Tyler said. "What's the reward?" A student asked. "Uh- Extra credit!" Tyler announced. "Fine, come on classmates." The student said. They got up out of their desks, and followed Tyler. They walked over to Kaden, who was by the abomination class. "Allright classmates, we've practiced this spell many, many times, so healing one student shouldn't be hard! Let's do this!" The Healing student said. The whole class ignited their spell circles, and pointed at Kaden. Monu and Smokey stepped back. A loud hum surrounded the room, and a blue hue surrounded Kaden. It stopped, and Kaden groaned. He got up, and said this: "It was Vora! Vora did it-" Kaden revealed. "Vora?!" Edric asked in a surprised way. "She was being consumed by Aqua's abomination thing- " Kaden added. "We have to tell Aqua. He has to be here." Tyler said. The door to Hexside swung open, and there, they saw Aqua. He had a bag filled with potions, and a vacuum-looking thing. "Aqua! We know what hurt Kaden." Edric told him. "Who?" Aqua asked. "Vora. Though, I don't think she's in control- when I saw her- she was screaming for help- crying- and the goop was coming from her mouth- it was so disturbing." Kaden revealed to Aqua. "As much as I dislike her, we have to save her. Not because I care, because I- it doesn't feel right to just leave her." Aqua said. "Where did she go?" Edric asked. "Well, earlier I found a path of abomination goop that led into the forest- We should start there." Aqua said. "Follow me." Aqua said. Tyler, Edric, Snow, and Orchid followed Aqua out of the school. Aqua pointed at the forest by the school. "We're ready. We have weapons, and if we lose, we have magic." Aqua said. The group walked into the forest, and were about to embark on their journey to stop Vora.