Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.

This book was written before the whole woojin situation, so take two seconds to read this for me.

I would appreciate it if you all would stop commenting about Woojin in the comments. This goes for all my books. If I could I would completely erase him from all the books I wrote so you guys wouldn't even have to read his name but that takes time that I really don't have. However I will be removing him from the current book I'm writing since there isn't a lot of chapters.

If or when I can I'll try to remove him from the other books but that can't be promised so please just be patient.

With that being said, please stop commenting "Woojail" and other stuff  relating to him and what he did. I don't want the comments to be filled with that. It's really annoying to receive notifications from people commenting it and I just want to move past it. I don't want to be reminded everyday of what he did and you probably don't want to be reminded either.

Theres literally no point in doing it, I don't know what you gain from doing it, so just don't comment about him.

Would also appreciate it if you would just see Woojin as a fictional character for now, all my books were written before the situation even happened.

If you read all of this, thank you. I just wanted to get this out.