Lazy Sunday

It was Sunday, the weather was rainy and drowsy, and the server was quiet. The Dream Team had all decided to take a day off or something leaving the server entirely quiet including the two teen boys who were being quieter than normal.

They were both laying on Tommy's bed which had been pushed next to a second bed to make room for both of them to lay on. Tommy was laid out on his back with his com opened up above him so he could scroll through the endless expanse of memes on the com. Tubbo was laid over his midsection on his stomach also on his com but instead of scrolling through the endless internet, he was watching a movie.

Both teens were at peace just quietly being in each other's presence. Every once in a while Tommy would laugh and tap Tubbo on his shoulder making Tubbo quicky pause his movie before looking to see what made Tommy laugh often making him laugh as well.

Tubbo loved Tommy he was his bestfriend and it was moments like these that truly felt special. When Tommy was still and quiet and didn't feel the need to fill the silence and instead basked in it. It was rare but Tubbo loved these quiet moments of them just sharing eachother's space. He didn't feel pressured to do anything or say anything. Sometimes when Tommy was too focused in his com to notice Tubbo would stare at the taller boy. His blue eyes flicked across his com taking in everything he could.

Sometimes when Tubbo watched him, Tommy laughed. Tommy's laugh was great because it shook his whole body, his strawberry blond hair would sway slightly at the sudden movement, his back would sink deeper into the padding of the bed and his legs would move up just slightly until Tubbo felt the squeeze of Tommy's legs against his back. Tubbo loved just being with Tommy and these empty days of laying with eachother truly felt like paradise to Tubbo.

Tommy loved Tubbo he was Tommy's favorite person in the entire universe. Lazy days of just being near him were his favorite. Tubbo wouldn't talk besides to laugh and Tommy would try his hardest to silently find something for Tubbo to laugh about. Tommy loved making Tubbo laugh often because Tubbo's laugh was like a flute highpitched but harmonic and easy to listen to.

Sometimes when Tubbo thought he wasn't looking he would stare at him. Tommy didn't mind though, it was Tubbo and he felt safe despite being the center of attention. Tubbo would sometimes unknowingly make noises of confusion which would draw Tommy's attention to him where he would quickly tune into what was happening in the movie so if Tubbo did ask him he could answer him. Tubbo never did ask but Tommy kept the habit just in case he did. When Tommy got bored he would place a hand in Tubbo's hair just to slide it through the soft straight brunet locks.

When Tubbo's movie did ended he yawned despite it only being early afternoon. Tubbo rolled across Tommy and wiggled until he was up against Tommy's side, the arm not being used to scroll through his com was quickly used as a pillow by Tubbo who was at this point already asleep. Tommy sighed knowing that he wouldn't be able to feel that arm soon he closed his com and wrapped his other arm around Tubbo deciding that he could go for a short nap as well.

Tubbo was smaller but was basically a space warmer with how much warmth he put off. This led to Tommy only pulling the smaller boy closer. When Tommy finally fell asleep he felt joy in the fact that he knew Tubbo would be there when he opened his eyes no matter what.

The slow but loud pitter patter of the rain against the roof and the deep even breathes that tubbo took soon pulled Tommy into sleep.