FIFTEEN. a great friend

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Flora Rojas and Julie Molina were sometimes opposites, which was what made their friendship work. Right now, their contrast was evident. Flora laid on the couch, humming away the tune of the song the band had currently been working on, Stand Tall, while Julie paced back and forth near the couch. The girls were waiting on the boys who said that Willie would be able to help them out with getting their band to play at The Orpheum.

"Jules, you're giving me a headache," Flora complained as she sat up, but Julie didn't stop pacing. "I'm sure the guys are getting us to open for Panic! right now."

"I know. But so many things could go wrong and have already gone wrong," Julie rambled. "Plus, you know I'm a pacer."

"Indeed you are. Can you imagine if we get to open for Panic! and play at The Orpheum? We'd be legends!"

The boys finally appeared, making Flora look their way. Before she could say anything, Julie began bombarding them with questions.

"Oh, my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them?" Julie threw questions left and right while the boys grew wide-eyed. "Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing? Can someone answer me? Why is no one saying anything?"

"Whoa! That's a lot of questions!" Reggie exclaimed while the rest looked taken back. However, Flora remained neutral because she knew Julie acted like this when she was stressed. "Luke, you wanna take this one?"

"Take a seat," Luke said.

"I was already sitting but okay," Flora muttered as Julie sat down next to her, while the boys kneeled behind the coffee table.

"It's fine. Everything's fine."

"Yeah. You should be getting a call right... now!" Alex said as he pointed to Julie's phone on the table and everyone looked down at it. However, nothing happened, causing all eyes to go on Alex.

"Any time soon, oh wise psychic?" Flora inquired.

"Okay. Right... now!" Alex related himself. He pointed to the screen and everyone looked at it again. Unlike the first time, Alex was right on time and Julie's phone began to ring. Julie let out a cheerful scream and Flora threw her fist in the air, while the boys low-fived each other. "Nailed it!"

They all smiled at each other. When they noticed Julie didn't pick up her phone, the boys ushered her to pick her phone up while Flora nudged her.

"Answer it!" Flora told her.

Julie quickly did so and cleared her throat once she answered the call. "Hello?"