SIXTEEN. legends on three

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"I still can't believe we're going to play The Orpheum!" Flora exclaimed, a smile failing to fall off her face. She and Julie pushed opened the gate and made their way down the pathway to the studio. Both girls had their costumes for tonight in their hands.

"I know. It feels so unreal," Julie agreed with Flora. "And we get to meet Panic! At the Disco."

"I bet the guys are just as excited. They finally get to live their dream," Flora said as they halted at the door. "I'm gonna miss those idiots."

"Me too. I'm even gonna miss them going through my stuff," Julie admitted. Flora chuckled as she and Julie pulled open each door of the studio. The sight of their ghost bandmates came in their view, who were all around the piano. "Are you ready?"

Flora noticed that instead of smiles, the boys looked like they were in pain. Her smile flattened when she realized that the boys probably got jolted again.

"You guys okay?" Flora asked.

"What's wrong?" Julie piped in, noticing the somber atmosphere as her smile faded.

"We just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things," Alex said as he and the boys approached the girls.

"Pretty sure I ghost peed a little," Reggie added on, causing Flora's nose to scrunch up.

"But we're fine," Luke assured the girls.

"Actually, guys, I'm a little nervous," Julie confessed before looking over to their male vocalist. "Luke, uh, can I talk to you for a second?"

Flora sent the curly-haired girl beside her a smirk before hooking her hanger on one of the doorknobs and moving over to where Alex and Reggie stood by the piano.

"So, you guys excited about playing tonight?" Flora asked the boys on each side of her.

"Ehh," Alex muttered. "More nervous than excited. This is our second chance and there's a lot of pressure on it."

"Just stay away from hotdogs."

"That's not funny. It's how we died."

Flora raised her arms in surrender with a chuckle.

"Hey, Flower?" Reggie spoke up. Flora faced Reggie with a smile, never getting tired of hearing him say that name. After tonight, she won't hear it anymore. Hear his electric voice. She wasn't ready to let that go.