Celesgiri AU (lights down low)

I tried to make this smutty but failed, we'll gettem next time, this is my first monthly post, yes  I'm still on hiatus
———————————————————————————
(First person, Celestia narrative)
The door creaked open, I could tell Kyoko was home, but I didn't turn around, I was lying on the bed reading a book about black jack strategies, they were all severely stupid, this author would lose their life savings if they gambled against her—my thoughts were cut off by my girlfriend throwing herself onto the bed, I bounced twice. Kirigiri leaned in and whispered "I missed you" I shivered before sighing "no,not tonight" I had a mandatory yoga class that day and was sore already, besides, it was late and I was hoping that I could actually get some decent sleep.

(3RD person)
Kyoko groaned "please? The guys in the office were real dicks about my award dress today and I need to forget about it" "your what?"Celestia cocked her head back to look at her girlfriend, who slid off the bed and spun in a circle "they reopened a cold case and I solved it, so I received something or other from the...mayor I believe" Kyoko was wearing a purple sequenced dress, the sequenced fabric cut off around mid thigh with slits on its side that ran up to just above her hipbone, the straps were hardly an inch wide, Celestia could feel a blush creep onto her cheeks, she looked away, trying to calm herself down

Kyoko grinned, sitting back on the bed,she grabbed celestias hand,"of course, if you don't want to, I can go-" Celestia turned around, her face was the color of a lobster,"let's do this" she put her hands over her face and took a deep breath,"alright, Let's do this,"

(First person, Celestia narrative)
A million thoughts ran through my head as I tugged at the buttons on my frilly nightgown. I could see from the corner of my eye that Kirigiri was trying to reach a zipper on her back, I slid over and helped her unzip it, she smiled and did a spinning motion with her finger, I nodded and turned around,I could feel her popping the buttons out one by one, I shivered as she dragged a fingernail along my spine, she leaned over and began to bite my neck, I sucked in a breath as she began to trace my figure "gods your gorgeous..." I blushed, reaching my hand out to turn off the lights.
———————————————————————————
That was fun, imma write another real soon,this is chapter...7? 6? Idk, anyways, 463 words, ciao!