Santa Suit for a skeletion (celesgiri)

"Kyoko please listen to me! You can't do Christmas like this! You don't know how! You'll end up doing it wrong!" Celestia was on her stitched knees, pleading with the skeletal girl. "Darling! It's Christmas! And Halloween! The two best holidays! And you can never do Christmas wrong! It's the perfect holiday! But we'll do it even perfecter!" The skeleton girl grasped the zombies' hands and smiled, tilting her boney jaw. "And I need YOU to make me THIS!" She pulled out a paper from seemingly nowhere, it was a small, black and white sketch of a coat, it was big with white trimmings, (Santa's suit) "what..is it?" The girl giggled "my suit! The fat man wore it when we caught him!! He gave up his funny hat, boots, and pants. He wouldn't let us have his jacket though... funny guy!" Celestia shook her head and sighed "kyoko. I'm not making this, I don't want you to do Christmas, please kyoko! Listen to me for once please!"  She took both Kyokos' hands and squeezed hard, a desperate look on her face. "I'm sorry, dear. No. We'll make Christmas a thousand times better than the old man can! He should've retired anyway, what's the harm?" She smiled sympathetically and let go of her hand, spinning once and flopping down onto a chair made of thick spider webs. "No kyoko. Your not the right person for Halloween! Please...for me?" Kyoko frowned. "Darling. I said this before. We will make Halloween better. And if you don't make my suit somebody else will. Please don't make me do that." Celestia groaned. "Fine. But you must promise me that if this Christmas isn't a success, you will never do another Christmas again." "Fine fine. Now be off!" She waved her hands to the door and blew a kiss as Celestia exited.

———————————————————————————
Welp that's it, short I now, but I need to space myself out and make them nice and short so I don't tire myself out, most of these are just interactions of two characters but they might end up multi chapter and I like to be a tease. Happy early Halloween!
👻 🎃 word count t is 365! Bye!