Suoh x Reader- Obsessed

I love his character design so much, he's an absolute favorite of mine!

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Children should not read this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wasn't sure how his obsession for the female blader started. But it probably began on the fated day of their meeting.

First, he'd start by stalking the female and snapping pictures of her. Did she know? Probably. But did he care? No. He'd hang them all over her room, but nobody on the Cruise knew. The albino boy made sure to hide those by covering them up with wallpapers. What would they think if they found out about his little collection? Would they kick him out? Such thoughts would haunt the male, but his love for (y/n) had overpowered such thoughts as time went on.

She'd also replace Ange's meals for her with his own so that she could taste his love for her. There was probably something else mixed in there, but she didn't exactly notice the difference, nor did he suffer from any weird side effects, so she let that slide. She had to say though, his efforts to recreate those meals for her did deserve some recognition.

Being acknowledged by the female blader was all that Suoh ever wanted. In fact, the fact that she probably knew of this behavior only made the male grow harder at the thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(y/n)..." He moaned, stroking his member. How shameless of him to be doing this in public, but the risk just made the whole thing better for him.

" Yeah?"

The whitette's eyes widened upon making contact with none other than (y/n) (l/n), but he relaxed immediately. Not stopping him palming his member and shamelessly groaning.

(Y/n) simply watched the male, a bit impressed by his dedication. Yes, she was in fact aware of his stalker-like and rather obsessive tendencies. But her expression remained the same emotionless one, with her head cocked to the side.

" How bad do you want me?" She simply asked, hands reaching out to the zipper of her skirt. 

" Really bad. So much it hurts." Suoh said, greedily looking at her thighs.

She smirked." I'll help you then." She teasingly lifted up the hem of her skirt slowly. Suoh  licked his lips, and pinned her against a random wall. His hair fell over his right eye, making his golden one visible. This was what he dreamed of. Exactly what he dreamed of.

The female noticed his rather dreamy expression and smirked.

'' I knew you were this kind of a freak."

" I know."

Satisfied with this response, she let him undress her, while taking in the sheer size of his erection. He plunged it into her wet slit. 

'' Ah~ don't do it so hard, they'll hear us." She peered over at him. " I bet you're into that though." He chuckled, before slamming into her cunt rapidly. 

He got what he dreamed of, thanks to his obsession.