Fubuki x reader x Suoh (Request)

LOOK I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T UPDATE TILL MY EXAMS WERE DONE BUT

THIS IS  A GIFT FOR YALL FOR GIVING THIS BOOK 500 READS OK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suoh and Fubuki typically didn't argue. Sure, there was one time when Suoh got his bey and basically disrespected Fubuki as a blader, but they had patched up which kept them on good terms.

Though, their peaceful relation stood atop a thin sheet of glass. And that glass was shattered the moment you came into the picture.

Both men were instantly taken. Your intense ferocity in the heat of battle, your kind disposition outside of the fight even after all you had lost, the way you treated them so sweetly..

Fubuki was certain Suoh was in love with Gumita, and wouldn't raise a finger to his advances upon you.

Suoh was certain Fubuki was too closed up and cold cold to love someone romantically, and therefore wouldn't come near you.

This is precisely what shattered that thin glass.

One fateful day, you were headed to the BeyCruise meeting, when a certain red eyed male approached you. He held out a parcel to you, and you looked at it, a bit surprised.

"Fubuki, what's-"

"It's a dessert you.. mentioned last time. You can have it," he cut you off, putting the parcel in your now outstretched hands. He stalked off afterwards, your owlish gaze following him. You opened the gift, only to find it to be your favorite dessert.

This exchange did not go unnoticed by Suoh.

He could tell Fubuki was putting on the moves, and it pissed him off.

Didn't he like that Shu, his mentor? What the hell is he even doing?

Those thoughts raged in his mind, resulting in him being more aggressive and angry during the challenge that ensued. His dark side was brought out again. However, he stopped short when he felt a hand on his shoulder, about to turn and yell when..

"Suoh, it's okay, please calm down," your soothing voice spoke with a smile. "No need to get upset, we can figure this out!"

Every blader was shocked to see the man not only calm down, but actually obey your words, giving you a small, " Fine." in response.

Fubuki thought it suspicious.

That man is never calm  nowadays . What's his deal?

This continued for weeks upon weeks, months upon months. Any time you would run into the two men (which seemed to be happening more and more frequently) you'd receive some type of gift, compliment, or even a mere nice conversation or invitation to go somewhere. Of course, the two were still gruff and somewhat aloof in their offers..

It was pretty obvious to everyone except you what was happening.

One day, the two lovestruck bladers finally clashed.

"I asked Y/N to go to the ramen shop with me. Beat it, Suoh."

"As if, you idiot. She's gonna train with me today."

You were essentially being pulled around like a ragdoll between the two, and you couldn't help but think, even as your body was tossed about.

"I said beat it!"

"I'll tear you to shreds!"

"Stop it!" you shouted, finally wrenching your arms from their grasps. The two looked at you in slight shock, not expecting your sudden outburst.

"Really, guys? You shouldn't be fighting! We're all friends, and I'll spend time with both of you, I promise! Friendship isn't something to fight over!"

The two stared at you, and then at each other, the same thought crossing their mind.

"She is so dense."

"Now, come on! We're all going to train ! All three of us!" you insisted with a huff, beginning to drag them along.

As much as the two now hated each other's presence, they couldn't deny time spent with you.

Even if most of that time ended up being infighting between them, hidden from your oblivious eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the person who requested this, and I hope you liked this!