04

Part 1: Dead in the water.
"I'm Destiny but you can call me Dee."

Nathan's home

Nathan hadn't answered his brothers calls since he got home. He had read all the texts his brothers gave him but the case before had hit a little close to home and it had drained him. He just wanted to spend sometime with his girls relaxing, before he took them to join his brothers.

Lifting up all the duffle bags filled with clothes, he walked out to the trunk of his car putting them in there and then proceeding to slam it shut.

He looked to his right, to see the girls playing around in the garden: doing cartwheels, swinging on the swing set and chasing one of the neighbours cat. A pit of guilt filled him, his daughters were now going to have to live the life he did till he finds his father.

"Destiny, Sapphire!" Nathan called out, "Car, now."

The girls head snapped to their dad, they looked at each other having a silent conversation. They both shot up racing as fast as they could, to see who could touch the car door first. Sapphire was so close to touching the car before Destiny's hand slammed on it first.

"Ha! I got to Midnight first!" She cheered, calling the car by the name she gave it. Nathan chuckled quietly at them, opening the door and pulling the seat forwards for them to get in.

Destiny was the first to get in, crossing her blue and green eyes at her Dad, she had always loved to make her father laugh. Sapphire got in next, tripping over her foot as she stepped in, making Nathan lift her up and place her down himself. She leant forwards to kiss his cheek just before he closed the door.

Nathan made his way around the car to the drivers side, waving at Rebecca who sat on her patio.

Hopping into his car, he put in the keys and started the engine. "Okay, what song today?" He asked, turning to face the girls in the back.

"Avril!" They screamed out in unison.

Nathan put on Avril Lavigne, turning up the volume and opening the windows. He reversed out of the driveway, and drove down the road with the girls screaming the lyrics in the back.

------------------------

Motel Restaurant

The little family walked into the restaurant heading to where Nathan had seen his brothers, Sapphire was sat on his hip while Destiny held his hand tightly not wanting to lose him. He could see an attractive waitress talking to Dean, a stupid smile playing on his face.

"Just the check, please." Sam said when he walked back over.

"Okay." The waitress said, walking away. Dean dropped his head before looking back at his baby brother.

"You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while," Dean pointed at Wendy. "That's fun."

"Not gonna be much fun on my watch." The boys jumped, turning to look at Nathan, shocked he even showed up.

They looked at the two little girls. The one on the floor, who was holding hands with Nathan had a mischievous grin on her face - her green eye and blue eye shone bright in the sun light coming through the diner, her blonde hair pulled up with a bow clip in it.