06

Part 3: Dead in the water.
"Mister, Come back! Mister!"

Andrea's house

The sun was rising over the lake, shining through the windows of the house. Sam and Andrea was sitting in the living-room talking. Sapphire sat on Sams' lap, looking over at the older woman in concern. She looked as if she could sense what Andrea was feeling.

"Can you tell me?" Sam asked quietly, as to not scare the woman more.

"No." She answered as Dean was looking through notebooks that are on the bookshelves with Destiny on his shoulders, who had a book in her hands, acting as if she was actually reading but was just looking at the pictures.

"It doesn't make any sense." She said, starting to cry. "I'm going crazy." She put her head in her hands, shaking her head in disbelief.

Nathan made his way over to them, handing Andrea a drink. "No, you're not. Tell us what happened. Everything." He demanded in a soft tone, he understood she'd been through a lot but they needed to understand more so they could help her.

"I heard...I thought I heard...there was this voice." She tells them.

"What did it say?" Sam asks.

"It said...it said 'come play with me'." Andrea explains. "What's happening?" She asks, sobbing. Sapphire reached over grabbing her hand, holding in her little one.

Destiny reached forwards picking up a scrapbook, resting it on top of Deans head, proceeding to flick through it. Dean titled his head back to see what she was looking at. As soon as he saw, he lifted her off his shoulders, taking the book from her causing Destiny to whine.

The scrapbook was titled "Jake - 12 years old". Dean went through it before closing it harshly, heading over to Sam, Nathan and Andrea; he put the book down in front of Andrea, opening it to a picture of Explorer Troop 37.

"Do you recognize the kids in these pictures?" Dean asks.

"What? Um, um, no. I mean, except that's my dad right there. He must have been about 12 in these pictures." Andrea states. She moved her finger over another picture of Jake as a child; he's standing next to Peter making Dean look at his younger brothers.

"Chris Barr's drowning. The connection wasn't to Bill Carlton. It must have been to the sheriff." Dean states.

"Bill and the sheriff - they were both involved with Peter." Sam corrects.

"What about Chris?" Andrea asks, confused. "My dad - what are you talking about?"

"Daddy!" Destiny shouted from outside, all the adults turned to see where the child had gone. Seeing her outside, they all rushed to her. Destiny hair was blowing in the wind but she couldn't move or she'd lose the feeling that she was following.