Chapter 2 - Resident Lover Boy

Lewis' POV

        Feeling something tangled around my body, I shifted and slowly opened my eyes. Looking at the red head lying on her stomach naked to my left, everything came flooding back of what happened in Morgan's party last night. Standing up, I picked up my pants and navy blue shirt only to realize it was assaulted in half. " What the hell is she to have the strength to tear my clothes into half. Well, it's cool since she's flexible and fun. She did gave me a good time last night." Reaching the door knob and slipping my pants on and swinging my shirt to my shoulder, I made my way to the kitchen only to find my bestfriend and cousin Thomas sprawled in the kitchen island like a starfish. I tap his shoulder waking him up only for him to groan and swat my hand away. I shake him again and tell him that we need to leave. He opened his eyes and made a sound comparable to a dying dog but stood up and followed me to my car.

Arriving at my house at 5:30 in the morning, I got off my car headed to the door but stopped. Mina the hot blonde college chick living next door peeked through her window, smiled and waved at me. Ofcourse as a proper etiquette,  I went to her window to greet her. She open the window and whispered something to me that made my hot young blood boil again.

"Hey scotty out partying again I see, It is not healthy you know."

"Good morning lovely, well I get my fair share of excercise before, during and after every party." I smiled and winked.

Mina giggled while twirling her blonde hair. "Care to join me for another round of morning excercise? " With a suggestive look in her eyes.

I know i have an aching hip from last night but who am I to refuse an invitation for health. Without thinking twice, I smiled and pushed her inside and did the deed.

After 15 minutes I exited her door smiling to myself. " A man gotta do what he has to do". Besides it's rude to refuse an offer. 

Entering the house I met my mum and dad eating breakfast. My dad is a bank manager and a good one. He is cool, loves my mum, a good provider and a good parent. He have dark brown hair like mine but with graying to each side above his ear and has chocolate brown eyes. My mum works in a publishing company as a secretary, like my dad, she is a good wife, a loving mother and a nurturing parent. She is petite,have short brown hair in a bob with ligt green eyes. I greeted them before jogging to my room to take a shower and prepare for school.

I  went downstairs and sat down for breakfast. My mum looked at me in such a serious manner and oh boy I know what that means, i'm in for a long scolding again. "Lewis, what did I tell you about partying all night and dragging Thomas with you. Don't you know parties can be dangerous and you might end up in a gutter or a hospital. Where is you cousin anyway?" She questioned while frowning at me. "Mom, Thomas and I are fine. We are 18, young, full of vigor and life. We need this and it's part of normal teenage cycle of life. I went to her, hug her side, kissed her cheek and rest my chin on her shoulder. She sighed and noded her head. Nothing a little charm can't fix. My dad just shook his head and smiled at me, knowing what I am doing.

"Mom, Thomas is upstairs getting ready for school. We leave in 30 minutes" I explained. After a while, I heard Thomas Running downstairs and grabs an apple and we both bid my parents goodbye.

Arriving at school in my Ford ranger, I got out of my car and was greeted by girls and school buddies.

"Lewis, my man! how are you today? Paul greeted me and Morgan nodded my way. "Good and I have a feeling that it's about to get better. Looking behind them to wink at Karen and her friends making their way towards us.

"Hi Karen, nice seeing you this early in the morning. Did you do something with your hair, it really brings out a nice glow to your face and you know how much I like staring at a nice face in any direction and position." She giggled and hooked her arm with mine. "You really know how to flatter a girl, maybe you can stare at my face later during lunch, what do you say?"

"Anything to make you happy, babe." She smiled and went on ahead of us with her friends. Paul smiling and shaking his head at me." You really have your way with them don't you?"

"Paul, my man just a few flowering words, a charming smile and a splash personality, I believe you can connect with them in anyway possible." I grinned and they laughed. " I'm looking forward to meeting a girl that is immune to your charms and slick tongue" 

"I am too and i'm up for the challenge" I said looking at the sky wondering if I could really meet such a girl."

A/N: Book Bugs we meet again!  So what do you think of my Lewis character? a charming man-slut. can't wait for him to meet Minji. Anyways, please comment and let me hear your thoughts and reactions. I am really hoping that I can read some of your comments later. See ya lovelies!