Chapter one

Ratchets pov

My name is Ratchet and I'm no one special. I'm a medic in training, I go to highschool with my childhood best friend Ironhide and older brother Swift. My parents are divorced I live with both my brother and father. My mom left us because she actually didn't love us and abused me and Swift and cheated on father with many men. Father wanted a divorce when he found out what she was doing.

Today I start 10th grade in school while my brother starts 11th grade.

~~~~~

*beep beep beep* "mmmmmmmm shut uuuuupp" I hit the alarm and rub my eyes and get out of bed hair everywhere.

*Note*

I forgot to mention that they are humans in this. Now I got this out of the way let's continue.

I grab my towel and head to the bathroom and I pass Swift "morning Swift" he waves at me and says "sup tounger bro hows your morning so far" in his cheerful attitude "tired.....how can you be so cheerful at this time in the morning" "whatever grump..... soooooo are you happy to see Ironhide after while?" I look at him with a "really" face "yeah sure I mean of course he's been away for along time but I still talk to him" Ironhide went to a little vacation and then later told me he was moving to a bigger house since he was getting older and needed the space. But I should get ready.

*this is where I'll stop for now but I will write about him going to school and meeting Optimus and tell me some ideas for other chapters* bye😁