Chapter 4

Ironhides pov

Introduce him to someone.......I wonder who. We walk out and Orion said that the person wasn't far. We walked walked and walked oh and guess what we still walked. We finally got there, they were behind him "okay here they are! Ready?"yes!" We both said it at the same time irritated. "Okay meet my girlfriend Elita!"

Ratchets pov

W-wait he was already taken.....it felt like my heart/spark was torn in half. I felt the world spin, "Hello I am Elita-1 but you can call me Elita." She was a pink haired female with some tuffets of hair sticking out on the sides she was my height maybe shorter. "My name is Ratchet and this Ironhide." I smiled at her and stuck my hand out and she gladly took it and said "Ratchet oh your a guy I thought you were a girl you look like one and a really beautiful one." "Thank you and I get that a lot it doesn't bother me though" I gave a small smile. Ironhide might have caught my face and how sad and pained I was. "Ratch you okay?" "Of course I am why wouldn't I be?" He stared in my eyes "O-okay" he didn't belive me as he still stared at me. "I-I have ro get to class" "yeah we all should" as Hide said while folowing me to class. I wasn't going to class I was going to the bathroom but if he's folowing me I can't. I wanted to self harm and cry. We got to class we made it in time one more minute and we were late "phew" as I said after we made it.

~later~

Finally it was over the teacher first thought I was a girl. Next my classmates kept on bothering me about how I looked like a girl (and saying other remarks) and pulled on my pigtails which hurt! I was so happy to get out of the class and talk to Ironhide and Sentinel. Sentinel was my also my best friend, we've been friends since first grade. He knew I was a boy when we met.

~flashback~

"Welcome students to first grade now introduce your selves to each other." I turned to boy next to me he had red orange hair I didn't know how to explain it. He looked at me and smiled "hi, what's your name?" "U-uh" I whispered my name "Ratchet" "huh I couldn't hear that" I blushed in embarrassment. So I said it a little louder "Ratchet" he gave me a still confused look "you really are a shy boy I've never met someone like that." Wait he knew I was a boy? "How did you-" "I studied your body type and looked closer at the details" wait but this is a normal first grade class how was he this smart. "Th-thank you" he looked at me with a smile "its fine but I still didn't get a name." "Ratchet, my name is Ratchet."

~present~

As I walked to the tree me Hide and Sentinel I heard a familiar voice call out "Ratchet!" Orion.....he was running towards me at a fast pace! "Orion?!" He opened his arms with a big smile on his face and as he was able to pill me into a embrace I was ready for impact. He was able to hug me but we fell cause 1. He was going fast and 2. Cause I'm weak and small damn legs and strength. We fell and I hit the cuts I made a week ago and they still stung "ow....damn cuts" Orion got up and asked me "what cuts?" Oh scrap "u-um I cut myself on some thorns and they still hurt" please fall for that "oh I hope you are okay and sorry." "Its fine" as I looked behind him I saw a familiar female running towards us. It was Elita she was either angry or scared/worried "Orion are you okay?!" Really, really oh I see how it is he matters but not ME "yeah we're fine" I said in sarcasm. She gave me a look of annoyance "that's good to hear." "Ratchet!" "Hide!" We both hugged each other again it was a thing we did when we saw each other I then saw a familiar face "Sentinel" "heya Ratch" I pulled him into an embrace.

Elita gave a smugged look "whos the pther boyfriend?" I blushed I was also furious "this is Sentinel my other FRIEND" I said in annoyance but she wouldn't know. "Oh....come on Orion we can read a book together." Orion looked at her in a apologetic look "sorry Elita I wanted to get to know Ratchet and his friends." She was furious I could tell.....was she....jealous? A jealous girlfriend huh this isn't good. "Well Orion if you want to come with us you can right guys" I looked at them with my rare smile they smiled back "of course he can!" Ironhide said with a smile he really like my smiles.

We sat at the tree for some minutes with Orion asking us questions on what we liked, favorite color, favorite book, etc.

School was un eventful except period 1 but most of my classes had Elita she was smart maybe at my level of smart but she did pull on my pigtails or kick me or hit my arms which still hurt it made my pain hurt more. Then I remembered........mother....

When I left the class I went to the restroom to harm. I ran before Ironhide saw me. I made it to the restroom and pulled out a file from my backpack. I cut my sensitive skin it used to be soft to the touch but I got abused so much and cut my arms so much.

As I was cutting I thought I heard the door open "must be imagination" as I continued I heard my name being said "Ratchet?" I turned around and saw who I was most afraid of to see me doing this.....Ironhide. "Ratchet...." he was crying.

Ironhides pov

I saw Ratchet cutting I couldn't believe it, tears streamed down my face. "Ratchet why...I thought....you were happy I.....I can't belive it." He stared at me tears streamed down his face too "I....I....Ironhide I'm sorry I just hate myself....I didn't want you to see me like this." I pulled him into an embrace "Ratchet don't, don't you dare say that was this because of your mother?" "She......got to me but I tried to stop but now all I feel is pain....Elita she reminded me of my mother." My eyes widened no did she did she. My blood boiled damn it. Ratchet then pushed me "I'm sorry I got to go!" He ran he never did that.

Ratchets pov

I ran out of there I grabed my bag and fled I waited for mother shaking I was so scared. Swift passed me he looked at me "Ratchet what are you doing here?" I looked at him I didn't want ro tell him "um I'm waiting for Hide and Sentinel." I said with a fake smile.  Then I saw moms van and I gave a quick smile. "Wait!" I stopped "what?" "I-I....please stay safe." "I will." I ran to the car with tears streaming down my face I was scared. Scared of what she will do. But it will be worse if she found out...about me..wait I forgot I'm wearing a skirt and my arm is bleeding...damn. I got to the car "Hello mother." "Hello disappointment child."

*This took two days I hope this is good and I hope you enjoyed from here on out it will get crazy and sad on my opinion bye* 😁❤