chapter 6

Ratchet's pov

I clean my wounds and go down stairs. "Yes mother?" She looked at me with a grin "we need you to sell some things, and if you come empty handed then you'll be expecting a beating" really, does it always have to be like that? "Okay...." I grabed the box and left the apartment with my backpack and a envelope bag filled with things to help with my boredom (phone, sketchbook, pencils, etc.) I walked down the run down street, I could see how sketchy this place was, people using drugs, mugging, and people that gave me weird stares. This one guy kept staring at me, I was really uncomfortable and angry so I yelled at him "What the hell are you looking at!!!" He had a shocked face and ran, well if anyone ever tried to do anything I always have a wrench in my pocket or bag (just in case). I went into the less scary alley way. I placed the box on the ground, and I looked through it...."*sigh* of course, things illegal and.....drugs" as a doctor in training I know all the things it could do to the body and mind.

I sat on the ground and sighed. "Let's just wait and see what happens, I'm not afraid of mother anymore..kinda." I have a bad feeling though like something is watching me or something bad is going to happen. "Boys and girls of every age, won't you like to see something strange?" As I sang to calm myself down, a good ol' Nightmare before Christmas song.

*later

I waited....and waited...and nothing phew, at least this won't harm me in my record or one day bite me in the butt later on in life. "I guess maybe I should read or study for my medic classes."

.....

Its getting late I should leave. I grab the box and find a dumpster to put the box in. As I grab my things I hear someone callout "hey pretty missy" I paid no mind to it so I kept walking. Then I see a figure grab my arm "hey, do you know how to greet someone who calls out to you?" I stare at this man, he had overdosed on alcohol drinking, he was drunk and I could smell it. "Sir can you please let go?" I said in a low voice "come on, a little girl like you shouldn't be out here by yourself." "No thank you I'm fine." I pulled my arm out of his grasp. He did not like that one bit he gave a sour face "oh, please I insist but it won't come for free." Huh?! Really man I'm trying to go home or leave. "No thank yo-" he pushed me to a wall "like I said, I don't mind now let's see what you can give me" my face was in full horror my heart was pounding. So I kicked his shin "wow, you are very tough that's how I like my women" gah, can he not take a hint! He pulled something out of his pocket.....a syringe with something that is suppose to drug you so you can't run away and make you very weak like anesthesia but it doesn't make you fall asleep and medics don't really use these. I tried to move his hand away from me but I was to late he was able to inject it to my arm. "Nghhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I shrieked in pain he stuck it in really deep and hard. "Don't you worry my dear the paun will pass." Things started to get fuzzy I could see very well and my strength was gone, I couldn't move my arms and legs without them falling. I could feel him unbutton my shirt.....please no come on Ratchet move your hand and use the last of your strength. "Ngh" but I failed. Please Hide, Swift help me. Tears streamed down off my face.

He was able to get my uniform shirt off not the under one and then I heard someone scream "Let him go!!" "Iron...hide..? I said with a low voice like a whisper. "Who are and why do you care?!" I reached out for him then my arm fell. "He's my boyfriend!" I blushed at that, b-boyfriend oh Hide really? "Oh I didn't know." He let go and left. "Ratch are you okay?!" Everything felt numb and my vision was really blurry "I'm fineeeeee" I said in a slurr. "But my viiisioooonnn issss verryyy fuzzy and I'm verrrryyy nuuuuummbb." He looked at me in sympathy.

Ironhides pov

I picked up Ratchet I felt like crying he never disserved this and this cruel worlds punishments. As I kept talking to him he slurred more words or he would stop to pronounce the word properly but couldn't.  "Ratchet how do you feel?" ".....tirrreedd annnndddd I cannnnn'ttttt seeeeeeeee.....properlyyyyy." he said in a slurr. Ratchet how I feel bad for you and how much I want to tell you. That I love you, and I want to be with you forever.

I walked a couple of blocks down and Ratchet fell asleep instantly, he looked so cute. My heart was pounding, he looked so cute and peaceful I couldn't help it.

I continued walking and when we got to my house I woke up Ratchet "Ratchet, wake up" I shook him "hnmmmm Hide?" He opened his eyes I loved how beautiful his eyes are. "We're here." I sat him down on the stairs and fumbled with my keys to look for the house one. I looke down at my best friend who seemed to be thinking of something. "You okay bud?" He stared at me with tears "I don't know, I- why does this happen to me all the time I have the worse life Hide I.......why did you ever stick around?" I was shocked that he asked that "because I- because I..." I grabed Ratchet's cheek and looked into his eyes and did something I waited for so long to do.

Ratchets pov

"Mph" was the sound I made when Ironhide kissed me. I felt my face heat up. He-he kissed ME?! He broke the kiss seconds later my face was flushing red I could feel it "hhhhuuuuhhh" was all I could make when tears went down my face "Ratchet?" "Why did you *sniff* do that, I thought you *sniff* didn't like me like thaaaaaatttt." Wait he kissed me that was my first kiss! "That was my first kiss!" He blushed at this "wait that was?!" I nodded "yeahhhhh"

His mom came out and she looked at us in a upset face "what are you two doing out here making all that racket?!" "Ah sorry ma'am!" I said in embarrassment. "Its fine honey just get inside you two." I tried to get up but my legs gave out and I collapsed "um my legs seem to be asleep still."

Later

Third person pov

Ratchet and Ironhide got inside with Ironhide giving Ratchet a piggyback ride. Ironhides mother told for Ratchet to shower and get himself comfortable. "Um I don't have any clean clothes." Ratchet said. "Its alright dear Ironhide will give you some extra clothing." Then she sent Ironhide to get some clothing that might fit Ratchet. Then she showed Ratchet where the bathroom was. "Now get yourself cleaned up." He nodded, then he closed the door. He got undressed and went inside the shower.

Ratchets pov

I turned on the shower and remembered what had happened. Then I remembered what me and Hide did, I couldn't help but blush. My first kiss was taken by someone that I moved on from my best friend. But do I like him? Do I see him only as a friend? I don't know....okay focus on getting cleaned.

Later....

I got out and put on the clothes they gave me. These did not fit me they were a little big on me but what do I care. "Okay, so the clothing fit a little big but they do the job.

Ironhides pov

Ratchet came out and he said the clothes fit big and yeah I can see. But...he looked so cute my face flushed red. "You look really nice." He blushed so cute. I could see all the scars that he inflicted on himself and ones that his mother gave him. He flinched he knew I was looking at him. "I didn't mean to offend you or make you uncomfortable." He looked down and said "its okay"

I went up to him and gave him a kiss he kissed back. I still don't know if he feels the same and he's forcing to do this

"Ratchet.." "hmm?" He looked at me in confusion. "Do you really like me more then a friend?" His eyes widened "um I'm not sure but I do feel something...I don't know Hide...I also like Orion but he's taken." I wanted to cry, why? "So do you or not?" He looked away "I...I, well I used to lile you but then I moved on now that this stuff happened I think my old feelings are coming back." He said and then kissed me. I kissed back and then I heard a "ahem" we both flinched from each other and I turned to see my mom "um mom...I can explain"

*cliffhanger!!! This chapter was really long it took a whole day I know it is kinda bad but I hope you guys liked it and don't get mad at me for changing the story a little but I wanted to ship these three since I really haven't seen this threesome yet so I wanted to do this. Hope you guys enjoy this. Bye!!*