Chapter 8

Ironhides pov

"Hey, Ratch why don't we sing to get your mind off things, yeah okay." I wanted to move his mind away from the pain. "Orion, call an ambulance." He nodded in agreement "Okay I'll start, Un duex, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf." "Sept, *cough* huit, neuf." Tears streamed down my face "good, un, duex, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf." "S-s-ept huit nuef." "Sept huit neuf." "Sept, hui-" his eyes finally closed after forcing then open for long "sept huit, please Ratchet, wake up. Wake up please." He couldn't wake up "RATCHET!" I can't stop crying.

Third person

Ironhide couldn't stop crying and screaming he didn't want to loose the person he loves...not again. He tried to wake him up...but he couldn't. "Please Ratchet..." he hugged the boy, he listened to Ratchet's heart/spark beat. The medics arrived "we're here where is he?" Orion lead them to Ratchet and Ironhide. "Hey honey, we're trying to help can you pass him to him." Ironhide passed Ratchet over "please save him, I can't loose someone dear to me. Not again." She nodded. The placed Ratchet in the ambulance.

They rushed him to the hospital. They tried everything to stop the bleeding and keeping him alive. Swift and his father came to see Ratchet and they cried so much they prayed, they asked so much questions. "What happened?!" Swift screamed and shouted at Ironhide and Orion "we don't know." Then the medics came in to tell the news "how is he doc, will he make it?" Swift asked. "He'll live, we think...he slipped into a coma." All of their eyes widened at this news.

Swifts pov

No, I...I...I Ratchet, I...please live for me I won't loose you. I can't, I can't loose you. "No.....Ratchet" I couldn't stop crying with the others.

Me and Ratchet were always close, like him and Hide, but we were always together we always had each others back. I protected him, I helped him keep living. I was his best friend.

Live, please

Weeks later....
Third person
Ratchet was still in his coma, his family and friends would visit...but sometimes they wouldn't,  they visited less.

Ratchets pov

"Where am I" "who am I?" "Am I one with the allspark?"  I couldn't stop asking myself these questions. I felt lost this place is so bright. Everything is white.

"SWIFT! HIDE! anyone please help me-" what is that. I walked towards it....wait is that me? "Swift...." "hey brother.... how are you? Good I am too....not really...a war has started, we lost many people...almost all of our medics are gone...... we need you." What....a war? "Swift...I-" my hand was blocked...a barrier? I can't touch him.
He left after a while. "Wait" "don't go please...."

Months later

How long has it been since I was like this....I'm bored. "Ratchet hey, its me Orion or now Optimus Prime. I became a prime, but Megatronous stopped talking to me...and then this war started." He was crying "Ratchet....I miss you...well I gotta go, love ya." "Wait..you like me?" I've had enough.

Third person

Rarchet decided this was enough he was done. "I need to free myself from this prison."  He tried to break the barrier, but he couldn't break it. He barely made a dent. "Grrrr BREAK!" He was able to break it out of his rage. As Optimus was out of the room with Ironhide he woke up "*gasp*" was the only thing Ratchet made. "Ratchet?!" They both said with tears in their eyes. They ran to Ratchet. "Hey, hey, hey watch it I'm still healing...kinda." They both kissed Ratchet which made him blush (UwU). "/////Ummm/// thanks." They all laughed then the doctors walked in "Is he awake?!" "Yup" Ratchet said. "Right, um Ratchet we need a medic, can you help us?" Ratchet didn't know what to say.