Chapter 1.5

Ratchets pov

I got ready, I showered then put on my uniform the uniform shirt and a skirt. I wanted to feel different today so I wore a skirt today. I went down to get breakfast and I saw father and Swift already there. I said hi to father and he said "hello Ratchet how was your morning?" Huh he usually doesn't ask this question he usually says "I hope you like breakfast for today" and shows me breakfast or something like that. "I'm fine today, like usual mixed emotions" I had depression mostly because of mother and her abusiveness, I would get bullied cause I liked guys and I looked a lot like a girl they would pull on my pigtails or attack me (beat me to a pulp almost killing me at least that's what it felt). Ironhide was always there for me, he protected me by my mother or bullies.

Father loved me so much, I was his pride and joy when I was little he always wanted to protect me and give me what I wanted. So when he found out about my depression after seeing me cutting myself he broke down he cried which made me cry. He wanted me to be happy even though he knew he couldn't but he tried. After I ate breakfast he pulled me aside before I got out the door he said "Ratchet....sweetie your mother is going to pick you up today" no......I couldn't believe it I wanted to cry why did she want to pick me up? "Father I....why does she want to do that she doesn't love me?" He said "I know but she said she was going to pick you up to spend some time with you but if anything happens call me or the police." "Okay I will keep that in mind."

"I love you both stay safe!" "We will!" Swift turned to me "soooooooo" "what?" I don't like where this is going "Oh nothing just that mmmmm well how does it feel to see your beloved Ironhide again?" This again...... oh boy Swift knew about how me and Hide are really close and how I used to feel about him (as in love of course). "*sigh* can you stop saying that all the time that was a long time ago I don't see him like that still"

Swifts Pov

Hm I don't beleive that but he could be telling the truth though. Oh well....wait is that Ironhide! "Well loook who it is" "What?" He didn't see him? "Ironhide is walking right there" I pointed to the other side of the street. "Wait really?!" He turned his head like if he was a demon or something. Then get this he ran across the street. "Hahahahaha holy Primus really man hahahahaha"

Ratchets pov

I ran to my best friend "Hide!" He turned to me with a smile "Ratch?!" I jumped on him for a hug "ahhhhhhhh Ratch wth-!"

*I know I said I was going to introduce Optimus in this part but maybe next chapter bye ❤ 😁