Introduction

Author's Note

***

Hey, guys!

I finally decided to come back to Wattpad after a super long hiatus. I was super bogged down with the amount of work I had at the time so it was hard to take time out for writing. I will try and go through my messages within the next few days.

I know a bunch of you are probably waiting for me to update my Draco x reader book, and that is next on my plate! I have to do a bunch of research and re-watching of the movies first though, because I've forgotten a lot of the more minute details of Harry Potter 😅.

This book is something I got the idea for a few days ago, and I already have the entire plot mapped out so updates ~should~ be fairly quick. I'm writing this basically out of my own frustration at not being able to find any good Bakugou x reader fics (if you know of some, please comment!!!), but I've only watched about two seasons of MHA, so I apologize if events don't line up or things of that sort.

This is somewhat an AU as I aged up the characters, (U.A. High School becomes U.A. Academy--more of a college-type setting) and the students at U.A. live in dorms.

I also understand a lot of x reader fics around restrict the main character in some ways that portray them as white or disconnect them from the reader in other ways. I myself have fallen into that trap, but I will try my best to make the MC as ambiguous as possible. That being said, there are some liberties I'm taking (ex. Body type the main character works out a bunch, so it would make sense for her to have a more muscular, athletic build), but I will try not to get too specific, especially with any physical characteristic.

I won't be asking anyone to limit their comments in any way (I mention this because I know a few authors ask their readers not to comment certain things). I actually enjoy when readers point out my mistakes since it allows me to revise and make the book better, so feel free to do so. The only thing I will ask is for you to be kind and respectful towards the other readers in the comment sections (ex. Intentionally spoiling something, bullying, etc.).

Finally, there will be mature themes through this book (swearing, smut, etc.) so please don't read if you are uncomfortable with any of that!

Thanks for taking the time to read my (kind of long) author's note, and enjoy the book!