Chapter 10

VOWED TO BE HIS

CHAPTER 10

ANDREW'S POV

Talk about disasters and here we are, in the middle of an incorrigible situation and my mom whooping my ass. Why can't I live a single peaceful day in this world?

"ANDREW KNIGHT! Did you just roll your eyes?!" My mom shouted while gawking at me in disbelief.

"What? N-no, I-I didn't." Someone please hit me.

"After creating such a mess, you have audacity to lie! Throw Veronica out of your life Andrew or I might just run the company myself!" Her angry face warned me of the truth that her words held.

"Yes, mom." My low voice, filled with embarrassment, tried to give her some assurance.

She wasn't wrong, everything happened because of my relationship with Veronica. She wasn't who I thought her to be. Never have I imagined...

With a huff and a last burning glance at me, my mom left. I still stood in the same place, as I slipped into a trance. Emira.. I have no words to explain anything to her. What if she just doesn't care? Oh, come on, who are you even fooling Andrew?

The grimace on her face when the pictures showed up, already showcased her feelings. She looked sad, she looked angry but what hit me the most was the look of disappointment denting her face. Watching her like that, broke something inside me. Something that I thought only belonged to Veronica and my family. Something that was never touched the way it did yesterday ...

Was I having a change of heart?

EMIRA'S POV

What a mess. I sighed and switched off the T.V., it was everywhere. The media has pasted the photos of both of them, kissing like horny teenagers, everywhere. I was sick to the stomach now, just hearing any of their names made me want to throw up.

How I have looked forward to this union and here he is, unable to control his own testosterone, even on the day of our marriage. Men will be men.

My stomach growled loudly between my rambling. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, all credits to my loving-darrrrling.

I have tried to stay calm and to not throw myself into the mess, but I think after watching some zillion lovey-dovey romance dramas, the idea of love refused to leave my brain-space, I even tried kicking it like Ronaldinho, but apparently even he can't save me from this sadness laden disappointment that I felt.

Should've accepted Mrs. Knight's invitation to her home but of course my strong woman ass won't let me say yes to such friendly request. So, here I am eating strawberry ice-cream while sitting on the counter top in kitchen.

As I digged-in to have my 100th (sorry lost the count) scoop of my sweet delight, a bang from the living room scared living daylights out of me. What was that? I hopped down from the counter top and tip toed to the room, only to see my dear husband slouched in the couch.

"Can I have some water?" His hoarse voice sounded too polite. The scandal definitely took toll on him, I have my sympat- Nevermind, he deserves it.

I slammed the glass full of water on the table and returned back to the kitchen to finish my ice cream.

"Don't you think, you should at least ask if I am hungry or not?" He complained, eyeing my ice cream.

I turned away from him and continued filling my stomach as he stationed the glass into the sink.

"Emira?" I heard my name, but I had zero intentions to answer.

"Can you please cut the crap, I am already tired!" A loud whine was thrown in my direction. So not enough.

"EMIRA!" He raised his voice as I turned to leave the kitchen.

"Oh god please, I AM SORRY OKAY!" Too late to say sorry now...

Ting!

Say you are the dumbest idiot brainless sea cucumber in this world. ~Wife.

"I am what?!" He read the message and looked at me in disbelief.

I just shrugged. This is what you get when you mess with me. Do or die.

"Fine, I am the dumbest idiot brainless sea cucumber in this world. Is that fine, can we please talk now?" His voice now held some gloomy hope. I wanted to speak but... It was fun torturing him *insert evil laugh*.

I turned again and typed another message.

"Now what?!" His irritated tired voice exclaimed from behind.

Ting!

His phone again tinged of notification

You were not convincing enough. ~Wife

"What do you even want me to do!" He again raised his voice and I frowned turning to him.

"Okay okay fine, I, Andrew Knight, am the dumbest idiot brainless sea cucumber in the world." He was literally smiling like a flight attendant and spoke like a chef describing his dish.

I broke into a fit of laughter, he just looked so damn cute!

"Accepted." I said somewhere in between my laughing session.

"Good heavens .." With a long sigh he slumped onto the counter top. Back of his arms supporting his leaning mass.

"Did the little punishment feel like hell, honey?" I moved closer to him and started fiddling with his tie.

It is just the beginning.

"What are you doing?" He stood shook with my antiques as my hands successfully removed the tie and dropped it on the floor. My fingers trailed their way up from his thigh to his chest. Holding his collars, I neared his face. His lips were just a breath away when...

"Time to learn control, hubby." My voice whispered as my lips dodged his mouth to reach his ears. A smirked found its way to my lips as the man let out an irritated growl.

Tomorrow is going to be so fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , I know I didn't upload for a long time sorry about that :(

But here is another chapter :)

Don't forget to comment and vote 

I hope you like it - :)