Chapter 13

VOWED TO BE HIS

Chapter 13

WARNING 18+ !!!

ANDREW'S POV:

Purest look of faith is what she gave and I sat down on my knees there, trying to take in her beauty. I have fallen and I have fallen in the deepest of trenches. I lifted her soft hands and placed a light kiss on them.

"Go wash up, you didn't eat anything at the ball, I will order something for you." I suggested.

"Okay." And with a last glance, she left.

After 45mins.

The food was already here and I sat on the couch, waiting for my wife to come and join me at dinner. After a moment, I heard some noise behind me.

"We are watching a movie?" She asked eyeing the T.V.

"Yes, we are." I answered, "So, Disney or Horror?"

"No rom-coms?" She frowned at my constrained choice.

"Too cheesy." I snickered at her statement. She, meanwhile, chuckled at my answer.

"Okay, fine. Horror." Emira said pointing at 'THE EXORCIST'.

"Why not Disney?! They make great movies! What about Frozen?" I said, taken aback.

"Why, dear husband, are you chickening out?" She mocked me, giving me a challenging look. This woman will be the end of me.

"Oh please, I was just worried that you will be scared and then I will have to handle a crazy woman." I scoffed in bluff (I hope she buys it).

"Yeah, yeah. So, let's watch this one." She once again eyed 'The Exorcist'.

"Yeah, sure!" I grabbed the remote and started the movie.

...

What the hell is wrong with these filmmakers? Who puts such horrible music in background? I am more scared of the music than the ghost itself.

After 45 minutes in the movie and regretting my life decisions, I was thoroughly scared and uninterested.

I don't want to watch this. Why did I even give her that choice?

Ting!

"Emira.." , I whispered moving closer to her.

"Not happening today." She replied stuffing the popcorn piece into her mouth. I looked at her face, she was totally engrossed in watching the movie and disregarded my discomfort. I jumped up from the couch and switched off the T.V.

"Hey! I was watching that." She exclaimed as I stopped her entertainment in the middle.

"Later, sweetheart." I said and lifted her over my shoulders.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" She again yelled as I moved towards my bedroom.

"You will know." I answered plainly.

I opened the door to the bedroom and placed her down on the bed.

"Andrew, wha-.." I didn't even let her complete as my lips found hers.

My hands moved into her hairs and her body got pushed down to the mattress. The kiss felt so surreal. Her lips unclosed, as my teeth bit her into them, our tongues now exploring each other's mouths. I moved further and hovered over her body. Licking her lips and with a little peck, I broke our passionate kiss to remove my shirt. Again, capturing her salty plump lips with mine, my one hand moved down and into the over-sized shirt, unhooking her bra.