Chapter 12

VOWED TO BE HIS

CHAPTER 12 

EMIRA'S POV

Intentions can be really frustrating when you are confused about them. Andrew is just like that nobody knows what goes inside this man's mind. He seemed like he really loved Veronica, but he left her nevertheless. What if he decides to go back to her? Am I right for developing feelings for him?

"I need some fresh air." I said and left Andrew in the middle of the dance floor.

As I stood in the balcony, I grabbed the railing as tight I could, my knuckles turning ghost white. I couldn't take this. My father had always looked down upon me when I was a kid, it took me so much hard work to earn the position I was in and just when I thought I was strong enough to live in freedom, this man comes and takes control of my heart.

Never have I felt this miserable, this sad and pathetic because of someone.

"Emira." A voice from behind called my name.

"Yes, Mrs. Knight." I said wiping the tears and turning to face the old woman, who stood at the gate.

"Oh my, what happened, dear? Did Andrew do something, again?" She asked worried, probably because my mascara must be smeared all over the place.

"No, it is just that, I am a bit confused nothing much." I said making a very reassuring face.

She sighed and looked at me with those eyes which scream girl-i-know.

"Whatever it is child, just listen to your heart. It knows better than the stupid advices of people.", She said and winked at me leaving me alone in the dark.

My heart?

When was the last time I really cared how it felt?

To be honest, I don't know.

ANDREW'S POV

Emira left me alone on the dance floor, but just as I tried to follow her, someone held my hands. I turned to look at the person's face.

Daniel

"Let go of me." I said trying to pull my hand out of his grip, but he only held it tighter.

"What the hell, leave me dude!" He was still adhered to not obey me.

"She is Emira Clairs, right?", He asked giving me a serious look.

"Why, don't you watch the news? It was everywhere." I cockily stated.

"I didn't look at the last name. Why did she run outside, did you say something to her?" He looked at me with angry eyes.

"None of your business Westwood, it is between me and my wife.", I answered confronting his glare.

"I swear, make her cry and I will come for your ass even if you are on the moon.", He warned with another death glare.

"Just as I said, she is my wife Westwood, you lost her." I mocked the man and pulled my hand out of his grip, leaving him on the dance floor to search for Emira.

...

After 10min.

I watched as she exited the bathroom and went straight towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" I questioned blocking her path with my body.

"Home." She replied and tried to pass from the side, but I held her arm.

"What happened Emy?" I asked. She quickly turned to face me, her eyes wide in shock.

"What did you just call me?" She frowned.

"Something.", I shrugged.

"Does it look like I am in the mood of games?" She angrily exclaimed.

"But you will have to play sweetheart, because that's what I want." I whispered nearing her. She moved her face to the other side and snatched away her hand.

"You have no power over me Andrew Knight. This is just a contract, don't act like this is all real." Her words pierced my heart.

She still thought everything was fake. Well Andrew, you have given her reasons to. Just as she turned to leave, I again pulled her hand and walked us both out to the cars.

"What are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you see sweetheart. We are both going back home." I said making a sweet boy face.

"Andrew, the party is still going on, people need you." She expressed her concern, but I was more persistent than that.

"It is almost over and mom will handle everything." I assured her.

"I don't know why are you doing this?" She asked confused.

"Because I want to spend some time with my wife." I turned and winked with a smile.

A blush crept down her face. She tried to keep that angry façade but I could see her shyness a mile away. Like how can one be so adorable.

As we reached the apartment, I quickly exited the car and went to open her side of the door.

"You are behaving strange." She frowned at my behavior. As she exited, I lifted her in bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" She asked incredulously.

"I am helping my wife." I said and moved to the elevators. I could see her still staring at me like an owl.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked as we finally reached our floor. I sat her on a sofa and kneeled down to hold her hands.

"Because I don't want you to go away." I looked into her eyes, trying her to show my heart.

She cupped my face and placed a quick peck on my lips.

"As long as you don't make me regret everything." She whispered quietly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys from now onwards things will get a twist

What do you think will happen?

Hope you liked it 

- :)