Metting The Doctor

In the tardis the doctor was fixing the bottom of the console. After losing rose he had a lot of time to himself well that was not strictly true there was donna who he meet on her wedding day and he felt good around her. But now he was on his own again he likes his own company no one to awnser to and no boss just him it felt right.

The tardis was his home and it was the only part of his home that was left after the time war and it was his best friend and he could not do without it. He sighed and finished his work and went to the console and pulled the leaver and the tardis went to their next adventure.

In Cardiff lottie was sitting in the park she was a writer and this gave her inspiration for her new book. She was 21 and she was alone she just moves house after her first book was a hit with everyone and decided it was time to live on her own. It was a hold choice but she knew it was right thing to do a few meters away the tardis landed and the doctor walked out  hands in pockets.

"right where are we hmmm Cardiff lovely"

He closed the tardis door and walked into the park and bumped into lottie who was leaving the park.

"I'm so sorry sir so clumsy"

"no its fine let me help"

The doctor grins as he helps her with her bits of paper and laptop he stood up and looked at her and smiled his hearts beating in his chest.

"um here"

"thank you I'm lottie"

Lottie put her hand out for him to shake and he took it grining like made what was wrong with him. He told himself he would not love again and now he was smiling like mad at lottie he tried to calm down.

"I'm the doctor pleased to meet you lottie"

"doctor who"

She frowned as the doctor sighed this was getting annoying people asking him what his name was and saying doctor who it got very tiring.

"just the doctor"

"nice um bye"

Lottie walked off and the doctor watch her go with a smile and the whisper under his breath.

"what is wrong with me"

He sighed and walked off back to the tardis but then he decided to go to the train station just to look at the trains as he did that outside the station lottie was giving a reading at Cardiff Station she loved her work it gave her new friends and people to talk to. But this was not what she wanted she wanted to work with animals and she wanted more in life. Being visually impeard was a hard thing for her. She got bullied and rejected from every job. It was a hard thing but she kept on to prove to other people she could do it. It was her brake so she decided to get a sandwich from the station she walked alone feeling the ground under her feet.

She about to go through the door she saw the doctor again and bumped into him again.

" hey watch it"

The doctor turned to see who said that and saw lottie again he noticed  she had short ginger hair. And wear a jacket and wolf top he frowned and looked into her blue eyes which where behind glasses. His hearts started to beat fast and he could not find the words to talk.

"you on doctor "

The voice in his head said as he smiled.

" I'm so sorry lottie I was well away there seams like we meet again "

" it's OK  doctor no worrys "

Lottie smiled as the doctor realised what he done and felt guilty for bumping into her.

"she so beautiful"

He thought then he told his brain to not love anymore. But he could not help it and now she was looking at him and he could not talk.

"um well see you around I guess"

"wait um so like I said I'm the doctor "

He said finally as he calms his brain down. She looked at him and grins holding out her hand.

" yes you said earlier in the park "

"yes sorry I get so nurvouse "

The doctor smiled he could not help it he liked her was this love at first sight. Lottie held the door as she smiled at him.

" no worrys see you around doctor"

And so with that she heads into the station and the doctor was just standing there. His hearts beating like made this was not him he could not love  again he told himself but now he was lottie was going to be in his head forever.

He looked at his reflection and decided to go and chat with her he wanted to learn more and mabey take her in the tardis. He froze was he really doing this was he falling I love again well there was only one way to find out. Back with lottie and she had got what she wanted and sat down.

She smiled and then saw some converce shoes and then the doctor arrived he sat down and grins at her.

" hello again"

" hi thought I saw hi I hope you don't mind"

The doctor grins as lottie blushes a bit and nods.

"sure so what bring you here"

"um just travelling your a writer then"

The doctor noticed the laptop in  her hand and the bit  of paper as she pasted it to him .

" yeah it's only a job really I am trying to be a writer got a book published  so I guess that's good "

"oh I'm sorry I wish it was easy for you"

He said placing his hand on the table while looking around the station. Lottie placed a hand on his and smiled

" it's OK I get ust to it no need to worry"

"I er yeah"

He stammers as he felt the hand on his. He turned to her and beams.

"thanks so can you show me around"

" only if your free"

She smiled as she grabes her bag and stood up.

"yeah sure I love to see Cardiff "

" OK least go"

She giggled and they both walked outside the door into the town. Lottie was showing him the sights and the doctor walked and lisern to her loving the way she smiled at him.

They reach a narrow path and they about to go down when somome knocked into lottie. And she fell onto the doctor as they went past.

"sorry"

"it's OK are you OK tho you hurt"

The doctor wonder as he helped her up. She nods and they carryed on walking till  they reach the end of sights .

"so that's Cardiff did you enjoy"

" oh yes very much um I was thinking would you come with me"

The doctor asked as he held out his hand she took it without a thought and they ran to the tardis.

"what is this thing"

" my ship welcome to the tardis"

And he open the door and lottie walked in shocked at what she saw.

" it bigger on the inside than the outside"