☆ sleepy calls ☆❛

sleepy calls;
dreamnap
fluff
established relationship
dreamnap brain rot
-

Sapnap starred at the computer screen, eyes blurring, he'd been on for too long but he needed to finish editing a video. How quiet he was had caught the attention of the other in the late night, early morning Discord call.

"Hey, Sapnap. Are you okay?" The blondes voice rang from on the other side of the call, laced with worry. He knew that it was late for both of them, Sapnap could've fallen asleep. The black haired boy blinked for a few seconds before realizing he had spaced out, "—Oh, uh—sorry what'd you say?" The boy asked, completely lost.

"I asked if you're okay, you're quiet." Dream spoke, it was quite late anyways — even with Dream being one hour ahead. "-Sorry, i'm just...tired." Sap mumbled, rubbing his eyes, he had a long day and wanted nothing more than to pass out on his bed.

"You know you don't need to finish editing the new video today, go to sleep, Panda." (a/n : i'm weak for that name-) Dream's voice was soft, he wanted Sapnap to sleep. Dream wouldn't give up until he got his partner to go to sleep.

A soft sigh escaped Sapnap's mouth, before closing his editing software, after saving it of course. "—What time is it?" The raven haired male asked, laying his head on his desk, he was tired but he wanted to talk to Dream just a little longer.

"3:20 for me, so it's 2:30 for you-" Dream spoke flatly. "-Please sleep, Panda." He finished off, he could hear Dream possibly shift in his chair from the other end.

"...Can I see you, again?" Sap asked, sleepily ; they've seen each other before, occasionally, as they were dating after all.

"Will you go to sleep after?" Sap made a small whine but agreed he would after, he just wanted to talk more — then he'd sleep.

Dream had turned on his camera, and so did Sapnap. Dream starred at the boy on his screen, he couldn't get enough of how fucking pretty Sap was, even if the boy was dozing off mid-call.

"Panda?" Dream asked, when he realized his boyfriend hadn't lifted his head from his desk. "Pfft- Did you fall asleep finally?" He laughed quietly, he wouldn't wheeze as it was late and he didn't want to disturb his sleeping beauty — or so he thought.

"Why are- you laughing?" Sapnap asked, still sleepy, starting the male on the other side of the screen. "I thought you finally fell asleep, in the call." Dream spoke softly again, his tone always seemed to change around Sapnap.

"Mhm..Is it bad if I do?" Sapnap asked, looking directly at his boyfriend, admiring him. "No, but Id prefer if you were comfy Panda." Dream said, softly smiling at Sapnap who was stretching from sitting in his chair for quite a while. "Why don't we FaceTime on my phone so that if i fall asleep it'll end without me being stuck in a call?" The boy asked, setting his cheek on his palm.

"Of course, Sap."

"Mhm- just call me please, Dream."

-
Dream watched his phone, looking at the angel sleeping on the other side of his screen — he took multiple screenshots of the boy and was honestly so happy the boy was his. He studied the boys black hair; which was falling in front of his face, his green hoodie as he was wearing one of Dream's merch hoodies — that the blonde loved.

"Goodnight, Panda." the blonde spoke, before ending the call and letting his boyfriend sleep.
-
fin
603 words
a/n : sorry this is horrible and it's so short! hopefully the next one will be better