Description

The only part of her past that she wanted to remember was him. He was the reason she smiled. He gave her a new meaning of friendship and love. He was her best friend but good things eventually come to an end. Even they had to separate. 

She didn't wanted him to suffer because of her past. The more he came closer, the farther she went. He pulled her towards him while she pushed him away from her. 

She was his lifeline. He knew she had a terrible past but she never revealed it to him. He was searching for her madly but she was nowhere. She disappeared as if she never existed. He was told that she was dead but he denied to believe it. 

He vowed to search her, to bring her back in his life. Even if she pushed him away from her, he would always and forever go back to her. He would do anything to find her.

Avni, Neil and Ali were best friends since kindergarten. Avni and Neil were more closer to each other since their mothers, Ayesha and Shweta were best friends.

 Shweta and Prakash were not aware about Ayesha and Ashish's relation. They took Avni as their own daughter. Neil was unknown to everything. Avni was trying to deal with the taunts of the society.

They were far away from each other. They were miles apart but at the end they found themselves together, in each other's embrace. Let's see how destiny brings these two souls together.