Chapter 3

Mehta Mansion. The same place which witnessed the painful screams of Avni. The same place where her mother's murderers resided. The same place where her father disowned her and blamed her for her mother's death. The same place where her brother was snatched from her. Here she is standing in front of that same place, Mehta Mansion.

She was contemplating whether she should enter the mansion or not. Her past was flashing in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly and remembered her motive for being there. She remembered the promise she made to her mother. She remembered her revenge. She remembered how she had to stay away from her Neilu and Ali Bhai. She remembered her father's accusing words. 

She took a deep sigh while controlling her already tearing up eyes. If she wanted to set her feet inside that mansion, She had to maintain some connection with the members of the house so that she can carry out her motive. Her revenge had to be taken from Dayawanti. The easiest target was Riya. She is over friendly and can be manipulated easily. Avni decided to get close to Riya and then enter the Mehta Mansion. She smirked looking at the Mansion.

Avni- Aap jis Avni ko apne khaandaan ka naam tak nahi dena chahti thi, aaj ussi Avni ka naamkarann hua hai. Ananya Verma. The Avni whom you did not even want to give the name of your family, today the same Avni is named. Ananya Verma.

She gave a last look towards the mansion before driving off in her car on which she was leaning all this while.

Screen shifts to Police Station,

Neil was glaring at the bunch of criminals in front of him. He was leaning on his desk with his arms crossed across his chest. He was clenching his jaw. The room was completely silent. The sound of him breathing was only heard. The criminals were sweating profusely under his infuriated gaze.

Neil- Mujhe time waste karna pasand nahi hai isiliye seedhe-seedhe baata do woh ladki kahan hai? 3 din se woh ladki gayab hai. Kya kiya hai tum logon ne uske saath? I don't like wasting my time, so tell me directly where the girl is? The girl has been missing since 3 days. What have you done to her ?

The criminals didn't utter a single word. They weren't looking at Neil except one. Neil was observing their expressions, when he saw one of the criminals glaring at him. Neil let out a deep exhale before lunging towards him. He grabbed that man and banged him on the desk. The rest of the criminals were left with wide eyed expressions seeing the sudden changes.

 The criminal who was grabbed by Neil, wailed as the pain struck him. His cries of pain echoed in the police station. Neil grabbed him by his collar and threw him outside his cabin. 

Neil-(shouts)- DD! daalo isko lockup mein. Main inn baakiyon ki khabar leta hoon. Dekhta hoon main kaise yeh log saach nahi bolenge. DD! Put him in the jail. I am going to teach a lesson to the rest of them. Let me see how these people will not speak the truth.

DD immediately grabbed the man and locked him inside the lockup. Neil turned around and looked at the other criminals who were shivering by that time. Neil took slow steps towards them and stood just in front of them.

Neil- Dekho yeh akhri mauka hai. Tum chaho toh official witness bankar apni saza kam kara sakte ho warna saach ugalwane mein mujhe zyaada der nahi lagegi. Look this is the last chance. If you want you can reduce your sentence by becoming an official witness or else it won't take me long to make you spit out the truth.

Neil looked at them with his arms crossed across his chest. His eyes contained anger and impatience. He stood there for few seconds waiting for their reply but when there was no response Neil gritted his teeth.