Chapter 8

Chamko Café,

After Avni left Ali and Riya chit chatted a bit and then Riya also got up to leave. Riya hugged Ali and then took her belongings and moved towards the exit. Ali smiled while looking at her back. 

Outside Chamko Café,

Neil stepped out of the Jeep while DD went to park it. Soon DD joined him and they both were going inside the café when a girl collided with Neil. Neil stood there like a stone while gritting his teeth. The girl fell down on the ground and all her belongings scattered across the ground.

Neil was looking at her angrily. DD gulped audibly, he knew what was coming up next. He gave the girl a pitied expression. The girl was looking at Neil with an open mouth seeing that he wasn't even lending her a helping hand. She started to gather her things while glaring at Neil which didn't go down well with him.

Neil- (gritting his teeth)- Excuse me Miss, Mujhe lagta aapki aankhein hein. Aap uska istemaal kyun nahi karti hein? Excuse me Miss, I suppose you have eyes. Why don't you use them?

Girl-(shouts)- What the hell? Yeh tumhari galti thi. What the hell? This was your mistake.

Hearing her shout, Ali came running out of the café only to find the girl arguing with Neil while he has a bored expression. He immediately rushed towards them to stop the argument. He gave a look to DD who was having a scared expression by now.

Ali- Arre Riya? Tu abhi tak gayi nahi? Aur Neil tu yahan? Arre Riya? You haven't gone yet? And Neil you here?

Neil- (bluntly)- Kyun? Nahi aa sakta? Why? Can't I come?

Ali- Arre nahi aisa nahi hai. Tu toh Bhai hai apna, tera hi toh café hai. Aaja main kuch banata hoon tere liye. Riya tujhe kuch kaam tha na ja apne kaam par. Baad mein milte hein. Arre it's nothing like that. You are my brother, It's your café only. Come I'll make something for you. Riya you had some work right? Go for your work. We will meet later.

Ali took Neil by dragging him by his hand while DD followed him. Riya glared at his back but Neil didn't even bothered to turn around and look at her. Riya left from there while Ali, DD and Neil got seated inside the café.      

Neil- Ali ek poha aur halwa. Bhook lag rahi hai, kal dopeher se kuch nahi khaya yaar. Ali one poha and halwa. I am very hungry right now, I haven't eaten from last afternoon.

Ali- Kal dopeher se? Kyun kya hogaya? From last afternoon? Why, What happened?

Neil- Long Story. pehle khana de. Long Story. First give me food.

Ali nodded and then suddenly smiled remembering Avni's order. DD was looking at him weirdly. Neil also gave him a look.

DD- Noodle Bhaiya. Aise bina wajah muskura kyun rahe hein? Noodle Bhaiya. Why are you smiling without any reason?

Ali- Neil ka order sunke. Listening to Neil's order.

Neil- Main humesha yahi order karta hoon. Tu aaj kyun has raha hai? I always order this. Why are you smiling today?

Ali- Woh aaj ek ladki aai thi. Usne bhi yahi order kiya tha. A girl ordered the same thing.

DD- Kya? Matlab aap yeh kehna chah rahe hein ki hamare sir ji ke alawa bhi koi hai jiski itni weird choice hai? What? You mean to say except our Sir ji, someone else also has such weird choices?

Ali gave a toothy smile and nodded his head. Neil gave a look to DD making him quiet and then he turned towards Ali.

Neil- Tu mujhe khana de raha hai ya nahi? Are you giving me food or not?