Chapter 15

--- Agent Hawaii's POV ---

Well... she left quickly. Wonder why she felt sick. Eh, guess it doesn't matter.

"Round 3 begins in three. Two. One. Begin." FILLIS announced.

Texas immediately shot at me. What was her problem?

Easily dodging to the side, I shot lazily at her three times. I heard an angry growl from the other agent as she shot thrice more at me. I did a front flip behind a pillar, dodging each one.

Glancing back around the pillar, I realized Texas was stuck. I had hit both of her feet and pinned her to the spot. I grinned.

"Training stopped." FILLIS announced.

I stepped away from the pillar and blinked, confused. Why did she stop the session?

"All agents in this match are going to be sent on a mission at this moment. Please report to the briefing room." FILLIS continued.

"Ummm.... okay?" I said, heading for the door. Maybe we were just the only agents available or something.

As i turned to leave, I caught a glare from Texas, and kind of grinned at it. I don't know why herbeing angry with me made me happy, but somehow it did. I walked past her nonchalantly, and Arizona fell in step beside me.

"Ready to kick some butts?" She asked me.

"Oh, yes. And instead of training it'll be the real deal, which to me, is much better for the action. I mean, in training you can't get that awesome feeling of kicking someone and breaking their jaw." I responded.

(Yes, I made them violent. Especially this one. Hi Owen. I know you're reading this off my phone on the bus right now. Do you like how i made your agent? XD)

"Well... that's a bit too violent for me even, but I guess we all see things dfferently." Arizona replied. Then she ran ahead and caught up to Michigan and Kentucky, who everyone hope would just f***ing die at this point. Especially Texas. But I honestly feel like she wished that on everyone.

(I know, Hawaii sounds like he broke the fourth wall. Don't judge me!)

As the others and I approached the briefing room, I realized this was my second mission while in the project. Yay.

Honestly, I didn't even like this place all that much. The only reason I was here was because I was suppose to be the original Alpha, but the Director messed up and threw me out. Eventually, I was able to find my own body and come back. Now I was out for revenge, and something about Alaska told me she was too. It was just the way she spoke about the Director.

I entered the briefing room, where everyone stood with their helmets off. I was the only one who still wore mine. They stared at me for a while, but i knew if i took it off, it would mean removing my entire head, which was the helmet. So I thought best to keep it on, and eventually the others stopped looking at me like I would take it off if they looked away.

The Director explained how I would be helping keep the Insurrectionists distracted while some others snatched data. When the briefing was over, we all said 'yes, sir.' as we usually did, and headed toward the pelican.

(Also, just so you other readers know, I had to change Wash's appearance because the current Hawaii thinks i made Wash look like him just because I liked him. Which is no way true. Nerd friends is all we are Owen. All we are. T.T)

_________________________________________________________________________________

--- Agent Kentucky's POV ---

(Yeah, nope. Not even gonna try. We all know all this would say was uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So yeah. Best to leave it alone. i HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY I HAVENT MADE THE DIRECTOR KILL HIM OFF ALREADY.)