Math Class

Kageyama's P.O.V

     I was sitting in math class, my last period of the day when all of a sudden I feel something hit my head. It wasn't hard, it was just a little bump. I look down to see a crumbled up piece of paper. I open it and theres a note.

     Do you know the answer to question 17?
                  -Hinata

     Of course he doesn't know, I thought as I looked at him. He sat a few chairs down from my right. He looks at me and I stare into his eyes. His eyes.... They are hazel with a hint of gold specks, when the sun shines down on him the golden specks dance around bringing his eyes to a beautiful golden shine. I always get lost so deep into his eyes, like an ocean it swallows me whole. Yeah.... I have a crush on Hinata. I look away and look back down at the note and continue to write.

      X=3 dumbass
                 -Kageyama

      I then pass the note back to him.

  The next day

      I'm sitting in math class again when I feel something hit my head again. It's another piece of paper that is crumbled up. That dumbass... I open it up and read the note.

         What's the answer for number 5?
                    -Hinata

      I quickly write down the answer.

              Really?! It's literally 1+1 how do you not know the answer?! Dumbass it's 2
           -Kageyama

This went one for days until one day...

      I felt another piece of paper hit the side of my head. I get angry and grab a pencil ready to answer once I open the crumbled piece of paper. I open the paper and read the note... but I was not expecting what it said on that paper.

            Kageyama, I have liked you for a while and wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me after school?
                                    -Hinata

      I looked at him and he looked back at me blushing, then he quickly looked down at his desk. I grabbed my pencil and wrote down my answer.

          Yes, I would love to go on a date with you.
                        -Kageyama
    (P.S. I like you too, dumbass)

       I tossed the note back to him and watched him as he read it. His face lit up with joy.

I love that dumbass...