Character Description

!Disclaimer¡: I do not own sanders Sides nor do I own any of the photos/pictures used throughout this story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a 17 year old male who just so happens to go to the same school as your best friend Thomas. You have an older brother that is 19, and a younger brother that is 16. You all live together with your mom and dad. You are very protective of your little brother just like your older brother is of you and him. You're brothers names are Dakota (older) and Luis or Lui (younger). Your name is River.

Likes:
Bunnies, Plushies, Any soft animal especially dogs, Hoodies, Thomas, The other sides (even Remus and Janus), making new friends, and his mom and two brothers

Dislikes:
Bullies, his tics, arguing, any type of loud noises, fighting, his father, the dark, spiders, and scary stories

Family:
Mom (alive)
Dad (alive)
Little brother (alive)
Older brother (alive)

Looks:

Has super soft and fluffy pink hair, bright blue eyes, and a very pale skin tone

Has super soft and fluffy pink hair, bright blue eyes, and a very pale skin tone. Is very short as well. (You can change the appearance if you want)

Personality(???):
You are very shy and quiet though if you meet someone you feel safe around or if you're with someone you trust then you're very talkative. You are what people call a "soft boy". You love pastel colors just as much as you love the color black. You have tics more specifically the physical type. You very rarely get vocal tics though you do stutter a lot. You are seen as weak even though you can secretly kill a b*tch with your self defense/fighting skills. You're as bubbly as Patton but as stated before, you are very shy. You act super happy but you're actually really sad but just don't like to show it do to the fear of being a burden or making others worry. You are also a very anxious person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*More informations will probably be added later*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: T^T I kept getting tics while writing this and smacked myself in the head... my head hurts now...