Chapter Two

^picture above is for later on^
(Sorry I'm not the best editor)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please! Don't!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home pretty quick. Dakota was still carrying me and Lui was right behind. We made it to the front door and before Lui could even touch the handle, father flung the door open.
"Where the hell were you and what took so long!?" He yelled.
"We were at the park." Dakota replied.
"Did I give you permission to leave this house!? Get your a$$es in here now!"
"Yes sir." We all said. Dakota and Lui walked into the house. The house was a mess and I could very clearly hear mom sobbing upstairs.
"Hey, I'm gonna put you down. When I do, grab Lui's hand and run as fast as you can to our room" Dakota whispered to me.
"Okay.." He slowly put me down. I grabbed Lui's hand and ran up the stairs.
"Hey! Where do you think you're going-!?" Father got cut off by a punch to the face from Dakota. I told Lui to keep running. I ran back down the stairs and grabbed Dakota before father could get up.
"What are you doing Bunny?"
"Saving your butt" I replied. We made it to the top of the stairs. Lui was waiting in the doorway to our bed room with the door open, him ready to close it any minute. We ran down the hallway. Father was screaming and yelling at us as he ran up the stair after us. I knew that if he didn't get to let his anger out in any of us then he would either break the door down or take it out on mom, so when we got to the room entrance, I shoved Dakota into the room and slammed the door shut with me still in the hallway.
"River you idiot! Why did you do that!?" I heard Lui yell.
"Bunny I'm so sorry..."
"River~ you wonderful dumba$$" Father said as he walked up to me.
"Y-Yes father?" I ticked due to fear.
"I'm gonna have so much fun with you. And I'm going to make you pay for your brothers mistake in punching me!" He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me down the stairs.
"L-Let g-go! Please s-stop!" I pleaded while still ticking.
"Aww does that hurt the little baby? Too bad! F***ing F**got!" He dragged me into the kitchen and threw me onto the ground.
He grabbed a knife from a drawer. "I wonder how loud I can make you scream..." he said with a low voice. My eyes widened in fear.
"P-please! Father y-you don't h-have to do th-this!" I begged him not to. He still did. He cut me once. I flinched. He cut me twice. I cried. He grabbed my hair with his free hand and dragged me to the bathroom that was right across from the living room.
He threw me to the ground again and turned the water in the bathtub on. While he waited for it to fill, he cut and stabbed me over and over again. I screamed out in pain with every cut made. The tub was soon full. He stopped cutting me and ripped off my t-shirt. He grabbed me by the throat (choking me) and threw my into the tub. I quickly held my breath and tried to suppress the urge I had to scream and tried to get out of the water. The cuts burned. Everything burned. The water was hot. Burning hot. He held me down and I cried. I panicked because I couldn't breathe. I tried to get him off of me but it was useless. I couldn't get him off no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. My head felt like it was about to explode. I gave up and let the water in. It burned. My lungs burned as they filled with water. I heard a bang he finally let go but it was too late... everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think happened? What do think is going to happen?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*673 words*