Introduction

Let's begin this story 5 years prior when our main characters started middle school.

We have Isabella, Danika, Justen, Rohnnie, Derrick, and Linnie. Innocent as can be and best friends.

Some preferred one over the other, some loved everyone. Issabella preferred Danika, and Derrick Preferred Linnie. Justen and Rohnnie thought it was really mean to choose over their closest friends.

Issabella has a big house with wonderful parents and an older brother. Danika has a broken family with a 1 bedroom apartment.

Derrick and Linnie had lower class families that hardly had food. Their parents were never around.

Rohnnie and Justen, had eachother. They always cared for eachother. Their families were fine enouph. Decently rich but damaged. They just wanted to give love to the world.

Then in Freshman year alot had changed, hormones and drugs got in between them. Partying and love. The only people that made it out together were Rohnnie and Justen.

Danika and Issabella first alienated their friends, and wanted to be with the popular crowd but after a while they drifted apart. They had a huge fight over one guy, he had toyed with both of them, slept with and dumped them. They thought it was each others faults on why it had happened.

Derrick and Linnie drifted apart because of the way they look at girls. Derrick is more of a fuck boy, and Linnie a hopeless romantic. Derrick broke way too many hearts. Linnie could not stand Derrick's attitude and toxicity.

Rohnnie had tried her best to keep their friends from drifting apart but she couldn't do it. She wished Justen had cared enouph for them to stay together. Justen had started partying during Sophmore year causing a lot of problems between him and Rohnnie.

But in the end Rohnnie and Justin's relationship did not work out. The sad thing is everyone else fround other friends, Rohnnie could not move on, she fell in a deep depression. She had attempted many times to take herself but never succeeded.

This last time she had gotten an idea, to try one last time to get her old friends together, her first love together in one room to figure out what happened.