Always Fighting

Isabella's P.O.V

"Hay Issabella, remember that girl that you were friends with in middle school?" I jerked my head thinking she was talking about Danika.

"Who?" I ask

"Uhm, Rohnnie Mae?" She snickered at the name

" yeah, I haven't heard about her since her boyfriend went off in the cafeteria"

"Well apparently she attempted suicide" she blankly said showing me the post on the news website.

"Whoh, she messed that car up" is all I could say. What made her attempt? Theres rumors been going around that Justen's abusive, but that doesn't sound like him, he loved her.

"I think I'm gonna head home Lilly" I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. She was so sweet...

Lilly didnt even say anything when I got up to my car. I texted Justen, I'm surprised I still have his contact on my phone.

"Hay, this is Issabella"

"Uhm who?"

"Isabella Smith, your old friend"

"Ohhh, what do you want"

"Did you hurt Rohnnie? Theres a whole news story saying she attempted again"

"No I didnt hurt her"

"You sure? You act so mean all the time"

"Doesnt mean shit. Did you need anything else? I'm kinda busy"

I know this might cause so many issues but for some reason I feel like hes the problem. This isn't my business, but I cant watch an old friend kill herself over a guy.

I open the facebook app and find Rohnnie's page. It's full of old pictures of our old friends, her profile pic with her and Justen.

I wrote on her page

"JUSTEN IS THE RESON FOR HER ATTEMPT" Is all I said.

Not shortly after Justen commented

Justen Bea :"Dont talk shit on things you know nothing about"

Issabella Smith :"Excuse me, I'm pretty sure you caused it"

Justen Bea: "Your the fucking one that left her, shes been so fucking upset because of the group"

Issabella Smith :"That's irrelevant, your the one with her now"

Justen Bea: "Stop fucking acting innocent your the reason that the group got torn apart. You dont know my life, bitch"

What the hell? I didn't do anything.

Next Day

Rohnnie's P.O.V

5:36 am, my alarm clock glared at me from my nightstand. First day back in 3 weeks, wonder how it'll go.

I get dressed; a Hoodie, Skinny Jean's, and chucks. I dont bother with makeup, I'm too tired. I grab my backpack, heavier then I remember. I plug my ears with my buds, I look in moms room, shes still asleep. I wont wake her, I quietly go threw the front door and start my journey to my school.

When I get there the first people I see is Derrick and Justen.

Derrick winked and me and Justen starts approaching me.

I get pulled into a huge hug, pulled off the ground.

"I'm so sorry Rohnnie" I looked at him, he looked really sad. I caught Derrick staring at me from beside the school.

"Its okay Justen" I smile looking into his brown eyes. He puts me down and holds my hand walking me to our other "friends."

Justen's in a deep convo about some indie game when I hear someone say

"Derrick, bet you cant get wit Rohnnie"

I heard snickers, then approaching from behind me.

I turn around and Derrick walks straight up to me (2 inches away), it takes two seconds for justen to notice.

"Back the fuck up, pansy bitch" Justen growled at him

"Fuck Off, I heard you like beating women" Jackson's crowed of friends scream and laugh.

I look at Justen, knowing the rumor isn't true, I saw sadness in his eyes. Rage soon after

"Jackson get the fuck away from my girlfriend" he screams staring at the ground

"Ha, why should I she needs protecting" Derrick smirks at me, I look away.

Before I knew it a fist hit Jackson and blood busted out of his lip hitting my face. Justen wasn't done, he threw Jackson to the ground. When I fell out of my daze, I started screaming at Justen "stop, Justen please" he looked up at me. He seemed to of melted for a second then went back to what he was doing.

I didnt know what to do. The principal came and pulled Justen off of Derrick. "Justen are you serious? Stop fighting everyone ,damn it". He pulled Justen into the building, Derrick got up smirking at me, you could see blood in his teeth.

What is he planning?