Rohnnie's Incident

Rohnnie's P.O.V
-Pic Is Rohnnie-

Miss. Mae your mother is here to take you home. I open my eyes to a blinding light, white walls. The hospital.

"Rohnnie, my sweet child" she cries " you're finally awake" she smiles lightly hugging me my small hospital bed. What happened? I look at the doctor confused.

"What happened?"

"You don't remember sweetheart?" A very concerned face from my mother

"You crashed your car, Miss. Mae, you had a large amount of naproxen in your system" he looked down at his feet.

"Oh" is all I could say, I remember now. Justen and I had gotten in a fight. He said it was the end of our friendship and relationship. I couldn't bear my last friend leaving.

"Come on, we need to get you home" my mom wiped her eyes and smiled.

When we got to her car, all I could think of is Justen, did he know? Did he try to call and apologize?

"Mommy...I'm sorry for everything" I looked down at my small pale fingers.

"I don't know what's going on but, I promise we'll get threw it together" she gives me a side hug from her seat.

My mom always cares so much about me, why did I attempt again. Why did I let Justen do this to me? Why do I love him.

She handed me my cracked phone from her purse.

"This is the only thing that survived the crash, your car is demolished" she stopped for a second " your license is suspended" she awkwardly looked in front of her "I'll be taking you to school and picking you up".

"Don't you have work?" I quietly said

"They gave me time off to take care of you, and switched my scedule around" she started the old jeep.

"Oh. Thank you mom, I can walk to school" I look out the window at the school passing it.

"No, sweetheart, I wanna take you" she stops a second " I wanna get more time with you".

At Home

When we get home i go to my room, posters and pictures everywhere. Memories I cant get rid of. I plug my iPhone 6 into the charger, it was completely dead.

It started recieving a bunch of notifications

"Issabella Smith wrote on your page"

"Justen Bea replied to Isabella's post"

I swipe it and type my passcode in. Their fighting, Isabella some how heard of my attempt and was blaming Justen. I didnt expect her to really care either way.

"You dont know my life ,bitch" was the last thing Justen had said underneath the post.

Why is there so much fighting....

"Derrick Jackson sent a friend request"

Hm? He stopped talking to me ages ago

I accept it and message him

"Hay, long time no speak"

It didnt take him long to respond

"Hey, Shawty, you been good?"

"Not really, Justen had another break down last night causing me to..." I cant write it

" you should really leave him B, maybe come to me ;)"

Uhhh I'm not really into Derrick like that, he really likes to flirt.

"I donno Derrick, we haven't talk in 2 years"

"Maybe" was his last response.

Why are people that I haven't talked to in years getting a hold of me? When I attempted no one really cared? Why now?