The Love I Have For You

Justen's P.O.V

I stand in front of my girlfriends front door, the one just crossed the street from my house.

I wanna apologize to her for fighting, I know she hates it so much. I look at the white Honda in front of the garage. Her moms home.

Her mom doesn't really approve of me, she blames me for everything that happens with Rohnnie.

I could just go through Rohnnie's window, but the last time I did-

My thoughts get cut off my the door opening, its Rohnnie's mom.

"Hay, Mrs. M. Is Rohnnie home"

She doesn't say anything but steps aside letting me in as she passes by to her car. Probably work, shes a nurse.

I walk into the nice suburban house, it's full of warmth. Nothing like how my house is.

I walk up the stairs leading to Rohnnie's room. The second door on the left, I knock quietly. We have a secret code we've had since we were kids.

"C-come in" I hear a groggy tone.

"Hey, Rohnnie" I give a small smile with one in return.

"What's going on, Justen?" She always gets worried when I show up unannounced. Usually we end up having a fight, but no not this time.

She sits up from her twin size mattress, her black hair a mess. I couldn't help but smile. I sit beside her.

"I just wanted to say sorry" I look down at my bruised knuckles, "I just lost it" I can feel my cheeks get warmer. I cant stand when I fight.

"Oh justen" she quickly moves to hug onto me. She whispers softly "it's okay, I understand".

When I get like this I cant move or anything, I just get stuck there. The only thing that saves me is her. Her soft hands holding my rugged ones. Her soft kisses in between my sad sighs.

I could never harm her, everyone is saying I physically hurt her. Everytime I think about it, my mind goes blank and tears poor down my cheeks.

"Justen, it will be alright" her touch is so harmonious, so beautiful. She pulls me down on her small bed we've layed on for years. We just cuddle till we fall alseep.

This is what I want everyday. No broken screams at walls at my house, no fighting at school. Just her holding onto me, in her tiny bed with her silk blankets.

I open my eyes to light glaring through her window, her alarm clock says 10:55 AM. Her small frame in front of me.

"Rohnnie" I hear her mom yell from downstairs "breakfast".

She starts moving slightly and opens her green eyes. She smiles, but covers her face. "Dont look at me" I chuckle moving her hand "your so beautiful though". I kiss her, this is what happiness is.

Her mom opens the door without knocking, good thing we're not sexually active.

"Rohnnie your breakfast is getting cold" she looks at me, more like a glare.

"Alright mom, I'm coming" she gets up, her oversized sweater swallowing her. I couldn't stop staring at her.

She slips on some pajama pants and walks to the door "you coming?"

"I think I'll stay here" I look down, her mom hates me i dont want to have anymore tension then i have to.

"Oh okay, I'll bring you a cereal bar up" she smiles.