He's Planning Something

Derrick's P.O.V

I just got beat down by Justen, on purpose. I did this to push the narrative that Justen is a horrible person.

Just to let you all know, I've had a bit of crush on Rohnnie since middle school, maybe even longer.

I'm hoping he'll get expelled for this.

"Derrick, are you okay?" Rohnnie asked me, her pretty self standing above me. She had blood on her face.

I got myself up "I'm perfect butter cup" I wink at her. My face may've got fucked up for this but at least Rohnnie's talking to me.

Another teacher walked towards me, "Derrick, come with me now" she seemed angry, I didnt do anything I was the one attacked.

I'm in the office sitting next to Justen (my enemy).

"Okay, tell me what happened" the principal asked a bit irritated

I started moving my mouth when Justen interrupted "he starting acusing me of stupid shit" he stopped then started again "so I put him in his place".

"So you started the fight, Justen?".

Justen looked confused "he did sir, he came at me like a monster" I blurted out, calling the victim card

The principal raised and eyebrow "well, I'll have to suspend you Justen" he shook his head and stormed out.

"Now, since you instigated the situation, you have ICE"

"Are you kidding me, I'm the victim here" I screamed

"I dont care, go to ICE now"

It's my turn to storm out.

In ICE

I guess my old friend Linnie had ICE too cause hes here along with other delinquents and druggies.

"What Did the brilliant Derrick Jackson do" I heard Linnie from behind me snickering with his buddies.

"He got his ass beat by Justen again bruh" one of his friends laughs, let them laugh. I'm gonna get my prize at the end. Rohnnie, the beautiful cute Rohnnie.

I feel a smack to my already damaged face "what are you daydreaming about, fuck dude hes blushing" Linnie smirked.

"N-nothing" I stutter out, fuck when I'm caught off guard man..

When the bell rang for lunch we all got out before the teacher could tell at us to come back after getting our trays.

I see her sitting with her edgy friends. I'm pretty edgy but I mean they are like punks and goths, just because of Justen. They are fake friends.

I wait for her to stand up to throw her food away to go up to her

"Hey there shawty" I say slyly

"Uh hay"

"You wanna sit with me?"

"That's not a good idea, My boyfriend kinda just beat you"

"It was on purpose" I act all proud

"You what???, you did it on purpose?" She questioned looking down, kinda angry

"Yeah, so we can talk more, I never get the chance because of Justen"

She looks at me confused "you could have always talked to me Derrick, nothing was stopping you"

No Justen was always in the way

"How? Rohnnie let's be honest Justen caused some issues between us being friends" her still confused walks back to her table, Justen's best friend looks at me and glares.

I need to get her alone. Maybe then I can explain it to her.

Rohnnie's P.O.V

Derrick's been acting so weird. What is he trying to do. He said he got Justen to fight him on purpose, why?