Chapter 8: Sleepover

Chapter 8!! Thanks for all of the reads and votes on this story btw. I really appreciate it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Evergreen, truth or dare?" Levy asked. The five girls sat in a circle on the floor of Erza's dorm, playing a game of Truth or Dare.

"Errr..truth," Evergreen responded. Lucy immediately smirked, leaning over to whisper something in Levy's ear. Levy giggled, turning back to Evergreen.

"How is your relationship with Elfman going~" Levy cooed, holding back her laughter. Everyone looked and Evergreen knowingly, the fairy mage's face going a bright red. Eden had only been in the guild for about a day, and she already knew of Elfman and Evergreen's relationship.

"Baka! Who ever said I was in a relationship with that stupid man! Like seriously, he's annoying, stupid, and is constantly spouting nonsense-" Evergreen ranted, trying to hide her obvious blush.

After a little while of Evergreen's bickering, she finally collected herself enough to continue the game.

"Eden, truth or dare?" the brunette asked Eden, who was a bit startled by the question.

"Dare, I guess?" she answered back reluctantly.

"Hehe, I dare you to tell us who you have a crush on~~" Evergreen said, a smirk on her face.

"Wah?! You can't-! That's not how-! Urgh!" Eden exclaimed, her cheeks tinting pink. She was fidgeting in her place on the floor.

"C'mon and tell us!"

"Please!"

"It's probably Laxus."

"Definitely."

"Fine! It's Laxus! You happy?!" Eden shouted suddenly, making the four other girls jolt. High-pitched squeals could be heard all across Magnolia shortly after this outburst.

"I can't believe it took only a game of Truth or Dare to get you to say it. I had a lot worse planned." Evergreen snickered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Eden questioned with a worried tone, the blush still evident on her face.

"Nothing you should worry about, sweetie." Evergreen reassured with a smile.

"So...?" Erza asked giddily.

"So.....what?" Eden countered, confused.

"So...when are you going to tell him?" Erza finish with a mischievous grin. Eden shrugged.

"Never."

"Too bad, I've already called him over." Eden's neck cracked audibly as she quickly turned towards Levy.

"You, WHAT?!" She exclaimed, standing up.

"He should be here in a couple minutes. I told him that Erza was going on a rampage." Levy explained with an innocent smile. Eden was about ready to pull her hair out. Had they all schemed an elaborate plan in the short time she had been at the guild?

"Let's not keep him waiting!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just getting worse and worse by the chapter *sigh*. At this point I'm just getting it done.

Anyways-

Have a great day!

:)))))))))))))))