*EXTRA* Chapter 11: Café

So made a mini-chapter for this story. It takes place a couple of months after the events of the original story. Consider this a one-shot of sorts. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

If the city of Magnolia was known for one thing, it was its extreme diversity. From its people to its cuisine to its shops, Magnolia had almost anything a person could want. There was also a good mix of bustling streets and quiet alleyways, areas suiting for different types of people.

Speaking of cuisine, a group of four wizards sat at a café in the midst of a busy street. The café had just opened, and was extremely busy since it had its grand opening only an hour before. The four wizards in question were all from the notorious Fairy Tail guild, all having the guild's insignia visible somewhere on their body. One had long, green hair, and another's hair was shielded by a mask they wore on their head. The other two were females and had light brown hair and extremely dark brown hair. 

"What's taking him so long?" Evergreen questioned with a bored tone. She was swirling her straw around in her drink, which seemed to be an iced tea of some sort. 

"Oh come on! Did you expect the guy to actually get here on time, baby?" Bickslow said, as his 'babies' mimicked him shortly after.

"Calm down, Laxus will get her eventually. If he's anything, he is dependable." Freed assured, though you could almost hear the hesitation in his voice.

One of the people at the table was being unusually quiet, but no one else seemed to notice. It wasn't the shy kind of quiet, more like mischievous.

"I will agree that he's dependable in some situations, but when it comes to directions he can be dumber than Natsu!" Evergreen exclaimed. Freed's brows furrowed, signaling that he was deep in thought.

"Don't you think its weird that he's not here by now? This café just opened, so you would think that it would be easy to find your way here." Freed said, puzzled. Shortly after his observation, the three heard a laugh coming from across the table. The fourth wizard seemed to be laughing hysterically at some unknown factor.

"Eden. What. Did. You. Do." Freed demanded, his voice showing his anger. Why would someone mess with his precious Thunder God?

"Nothing. Why would you think such a thing?" Eden responded tauntingly. Freed knew better than to go easy on the lightning mage. She could be incredibly sneaky at times.

"Tell me. Now." Freed ordered once more, the space beneath his fringe emitting a purple glow. Eden was thrown into a silent panick. She knew all too well what happened when Freed got mad.

"I...erm....might've given Laxus false directions that don't even lead to anything," Eden confessed softly. The three others at the table stared at her for a moment, incredulous at her actions.

Suddenly, Bickslow burst out laughing, holding his stomach to try to catch his breath. Evergreen started to giggle lightly, hiding her face with her fan.

"You, what?" Freed asked again, unbelieving the words she had previously said. This sent Bickslow into another fit of laughter, but he was cut short by purple runes written on his mouth to stop his guffaw.

"If I had to guess, Laxus may be in another continent by now." Eden explained, holding back her own laughter. Freed held his head in his hands, muttering curses under his breath.

Moments later, he raised his head, glaring at Eden with an intensity that could bring anyone to their knees. An inhumane noise came from the dark-haired wizard, who was now staring intently at the ground.