18

Ella's P.O.V.

Jake closed my bedroom door as I sat on my bed wide-eyed.

"What did I tell you last week?", he asked lowly while undoing his belt. My breath hitched in my throat. Fuck. Fuck what did he say!? Goddammit.

"Uh- I-I um- uh-"

"Stop.", he froze, "Deep breath in." I did so. "And out. Again. Better?" I nodded. "Good." He grabbed my chin gently, "Now what did I tell you when I was imprinting my hand on your pretty little ass?" Oh yeah! I- Oh yeah.

"That-That the next time I-I acted like that it would b-be your belt."

"Good girl. Over the bed."

"Jake-"

"That was not me asking Gabriella." I hesitated but did as he said, soon finding my jeans around my ankles as I whimpered. "Ah, you brought this on yourself love. Now stay still."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

He stopped and I heard his belt hit the floor before he picked me up in his arms,

"Good girl. All done." After a few minutes of him calming me down, he slid a pair of baggy shorts over my legs and carried me out of my room and down to the living room. He sat on the couch with me in his lap, rubbing my butt softly.

"Hands Jacob.", I heard Noah scold. His hands moved up to my back,

"I'm sorry." I whined,

"Nooo. Do it again."

"Sorry love. You're alright." I huffed a little, feeling tears return to my eyes. I was tired and frustrated and my ass hurt.

"Noah you're mean.", I snapped slightly.

"Well at least I'm not a bitch."

●●●●

I walked into the kitchen as Noah glanced at me but said nothing.

"You're such a hypocrite. You were really upset when I called you a faggot around my friends but you can call me a bitch around my boyfriend?"

"It was a joke."

"No it wasn't. And you know it."

"It was."

"Gabriella!", dad yelled. I sighed,

"Great. Fucking again.", I muttered, walking out of the kitchen. Jake came back down the stairs as dads eyes moved to him,

"Jake you're not supposed to be here without me here."

"Oh. I-I thought it was fine with Reese and Noah here. I'm sorry."

"You need to go home."

"Dad-"

"You and I need to chat.", he cut me off, "You have a D in math. What the hell are you thinking Gabriella?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't get your grade up! Sorry doesn't raise your GPA or get you into college Gabriella!"

"I-I know. I just don't understand."

"Well you need to figure it out."

"I-I know." Reese came out of the kitchen,

"Jake are you staying for dinner?"

"I- uh- no sir. I should get home.", he said softly.

"Can I walk Jake out?", I whispered.

"I guess." We walked out onto the front porch as he hugged me tightly,