Sebastian

"Oh [y/n]!" You hear Lizzie call. You've been Lizzie's maid for about two years now. You loved working for her she was a total sweet heart.
"Yes?" You reply.
"You was staring at Sebastian again!" She says and you laugh and shush her.
"Do you need any help?" You ask him.
"No.. Not really." He says and you smile.
"Okay" you say and start to walk asway.
"You can sit with me and talk if you'd like" he says and you smiles then sit.
"You know.. When Ciel and miss Elizabeth get married we will be working along side each other" he says and you smile.
"Can't wait" you say and he smiles.
"Will you help me carry this out to them?" He asks and you smile and grab twos plates while he carries the other two.
>>>>time lap to 3 hours later>>>>
"Do you like cats?" He asks.
"No. I love cats!" You say and he smiles.
"I have one. She runs around the garden" he says and you smile.
"Would you like to see her?" He asks and you smile.
"I'd love too." You say and he leads you to the garden.
"Here she is" he says and picks her up.
"She's beautiful" you say an he smiles.
"Not as beautiful as you" he says and puts his finger under your chin.
"I.. I.. Thank you Sebastian" you sad and blush.
"May I kiss you?" He asks and you smile. Then he kisses you and you kiss back willingly.
"[y/n], I really like you... I have sense I first met you." He says and you blush.
"I like you too Sebastian" you say and kiss him again.

• • •
That sucked. I'm sorry I tried. Comment a character you want. It can be any character.
• • •