Joker

"What's wrong with you?" Beast asks.
"N-nothing... Just cold.." You lied. The truth was you realized you was in love with Joker.
"Okay... Well im going to go talk to doll about the new people" she said and walk away. You was so jealous of her. She was beautiful, busty, and the joker never took his eyes off of her. EVER! You sighed.
"Hey [y/n]" the joker said and say down beside you.
"Hey" you said and slightly smiled
"Oh come on!!, where that's award winning smile" he said so you smiled.
"Beautiful!" He said and you blushed.
"Will you help the two new ones later tonight" he asked.
"Yes. Of corse! Anything you want" you say and he smiles.
"Great!" He says and starts to stand up.
"But... Which new ones?" You asked.
"Smile and black" he says and you shake your head.

>>>>>time laps to when you he'll smile (smile!!!XD) and black (seems right...) >>>>>
"So.. [y/n]." Black says.
"Yes?" You ask helping him get his balance at first on the tight rope. Then you see the joker and begin to stare.
"How was that miss?" Black asks you.
"What?, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." You say and blush.
"It's okay. I can do it again" he says and you nod. He walks across perfectly. Not one moment did he get off balance.
"Good job!" You tell him and he jumps to the ground you soon follow him by climbing down the ladder.
"[y/n]?" Black asks.
"Yes?" You ask.
"Why do you keep staring at joker for?" He asks and you blush.
"I don't stare!" You tell him an he chuckles.
"Yes, yes you do" he say and looks at you.
"Well.... I.. I love him. A lot." You say and look away. "But he doesn't love me. He loves beast."
Black hugs you "you're a very beautiful girl, he'd be lucky to have you" he says and you blush then kiss his cheek.
"Thank you black" you say and he smiles.

>fast forward>>>>sponge bobs voice* at night>>>>
You lay in your bed and think about joker. Then you see light come from the opening of the entrance of your tint you look up and see joker standing there.
"Joker?" You question.
"Hello!" He says in his cheerful tone you always loved.
"Hey... What are you doing?" You asked afraid something was wrong.
"Oh nothing. Just... You've seemed down lately" he says and sit beside you on your bed.
"Oh.. No.. I'm fine" you say and he smiled.
"I've known you sense we was babies almost... So, tell me." He says and you lay your head on his shoulder.
"I'm in love... But the person loves someone else." You say and begin to cry.
"Oh? Who?" He says jealously in his voice.
"Not important" you say and whip your tears away.
"Is it Black?!? I saw you kiss his cheek today!" He says getting angry.
"No.. It's not black. I swear." You say.
"Then who?!" He asks.
"You!" You whisper.
"Me?" He asks looking at you.
"Yes, you. But you're in love with beast!! Don't lie me joker!! Don't say you love me to... You don't! Everyone loves beast or doll! Not me! They're the pretty ones! They're the ones you can't tell they have flaws or a missing limbs or has be injured!" You yell. When you was young you had gotten beaten a lot so you have scares everywhere on you.
"Not true!" He says putting his Skelton hand on your neck.
"Just leave!" You say and point to the door of your tint.
"No." He says and kisses you. You sit there in shock then wrap your arms around his neck and kiss back.
"[y/n] I love you. You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my whole life! You're so beautiful, smart, and caring" he says then kisses you again.
"I love you so much. I have for what feels like forever.." You say and he smiles.
"Get some sleep... I'll see you in the morning." He says then kisses you.
"Okay" you say but grab him when he goes to walk away.
"Will... Will you sleep with me tonight?" You ask.
"Of corse..." He says so you move over and he lays beside you.
"I love you." He says then kisses you.
"I love you too" you say and he wraps his arms around you.

-•-•--
There's the joker!!
Sorry if it sucks... I tried!
-•-•--