Beast

"Hello pretty kitty" you say as you pet the baby tiger.
"Cute isn't she?" Beast asks sitting beside you.
"She is" you say and smile.
"You like cats I see..." She says and you shake your head.
"I love cats. I've owned one sense I was just a baby. But I know tigers are a bit different" you say and she smiles. 'How beautiful, she's perfect' you think to yourself.
"Yeah they are different" she says.
>>>>fast forward to after the show the one with Sebastian brought to you by me being lazy >>>>
"Who's this?" You ask joker as he brings in a talk guy dressed in all black.
"Im sebastian" he says and you smile.
"I'm [y/n] nice to meet ya" you say and he just smirks.
You sit there while Doc (as you shall call him) checks him out then beast walks in.
You all sit there till Sebastian starts being a perv to her an running his hands up her leg.
"Let go of her!" You jump off of what you was sitting on and kick him in the head to only had him look at you.
"Sorry miss. [y/n]" he says and you turn red faces from anger seeing Beast upset.
"Don't apologize to me!! Apologize to her!!" You yell and grab him to only have him pull you closer.
"Let go of her!!" Beast screams at him.
"Leave!" She says and they start to fight.

>>>>>after the fight>>>>
After Sebastian leaves you help clean up then when you're done you go to Beast's tent.
"Hey" you say and she smiles.
"Hello" she says and you walk in and sit on her bed.
"You okay?" you ask.
"I've been better" she says and sits beside you.
"I should have killed him for touching you like that" you say and she smiles.
"No.. Don't kill anyone... Especially not for me" she says.
"Why not for you?" You ask and she looks At you.
"Because I'm not worth it" she says and you look at her.
"Bull" you say and grab her hand.
"You're worth it and so much more" you say and she just looks at you.
"I love you, beast" you say and she just looks at you in shock. "I understand if you don't love me it's cool" you say and stand up to only have her grab you and pull your body close to hers.
"No... I love you too" she says and smiles.
"M-may I kiss you?" You ask Turing red.
"Of corse" she says and closes the gap between you pushing her lips against yours. You take in the moment wrapping your arms around her waist and her arms around your neck.
"Be mine forever?" You ask.
"Only if you'll be mine forever" she replies.
"Of corse" you tell her and kiss her again.