Alois

"Alois!! [y/n]!!" You heard Luka yell and tackle you two to the ground.
Alois, Luka and you were the three musketeers! You never left their sides and they never left yours. That was until you went to town and came back to a missing Alois... Dead town.... But worst of all dead Luka...

You cried every time you though of the poor little boy this time was no exception. Today you and your butler was off to the Trancy manor. He was some little rich kid your adoptive parents want you to marry.
"Welcome to the Trancy manor" the butler says as you step out of the carriage.
"Hello" you say and smile.
"I'll take you to the earl... He's in his bedroom. If that is okay?" The butler asks.
"That is fine by me! And what's your name?" You ask him.
"Claude" he says and looks at you. Them eyes... He's a demon like Frank [[[random name... Plus I have frank iero on my mind]]].
"Your highness. She's here" Claude says as you step into the room. Your jaw drops. It's Alois.
"[y/n]!!" Alois yells and runs to you.
"Alois!!" You yell and hug him.
"I-it's you I'm g-gonna marry?" He asks and you smiles with tears tuning down your face.
"Yes!" You say and kiss him.
"I've missed you so much" he says and you smile.
"I've missed you"

>>>>> married one month >>>
"I love you" Alois says as you wake up.
"I love you too" you say and look at him.
"You know what?" He asks you and pulls you really close to him.
"What?" You ask and kiss his nose.
"One month" he says and you smile.
"I about forgot!" You say and he laughs.
"Sure you did" he says and kisses your neck softly.

Let's just say... You two never left the bedroom that day.

--- sorry, short I know.