Finny

You sit alone in the garden looking at [your favorite flower] when Finny walks up to you and sits beside you.
"These flowers are so beautiful" you say and smile.
"Not as beautiful as you miss. [y/n]" he says an you blush.
"Thank you Finnian" you say then kiss his cheek.
"Can I ask you something?" He asks.
"Well of corse you can" you say and smile.
"What would you do if a servant fell in love with you?" He asks. You look at him and smile.
"I may be lady Elizabeth's sister.... But I'm my a brat nor bitch. So, If I loved them back. We'd get married and love happily ever after!" You say and he smiles. "Why do you ask?"
"Because... I.. I love you so much!" He says and blushes bright red.
"I love you too Finnian, I was afraid to say anything to you though" you say and he holds your hand.
"I was afraid to... Then Bard told me to tell you when we was in the kitchen so I came out here to tell you." He says and you smile then kisses him.
"I've wanted to do that for a while now" you say and blush.
"I told you!" You hear Lizzie yell.
"I told you, Ciel!!" She says and twirls around in a circle.
"You did tell me" he says and sighs.
"So I guess you'll be seeing me more often then?" Ciel asks and you nod.
"YAYY!" Lizzie says and Ciel just sighs.

-----
Hope you liked it! I will be updating when ever I can! An it was short I know...